True to its name, FUSE is a place where diners can experience a culinary experience like no other. FUSE prides itself on offering its patrons a menu that goes beyond the traditional. At FUSE, the combination of different flavors from various cultures is what makes this restaurant unique. The bold with the mild; the commonplace with the unusual, FUSE in Naples, FL takes diners on a culinary journey that makes the palates of diners dance with delight.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
At FUSE, food is an adventure. The classic and traditional is married with something different to offer customers a dining experience to remember. Located in Naples, FUSE is a place where embracing the eclectic is both encouraged and celebrated through food.
FUSE operates 5 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Reservations for FUSE can be made online via OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant directly at 239-455-4585.
The menu at FUSE is a hodgepodge of different flavors and textures that work together harmoniously to create deliciously different food. Some of the menu offerings are as follows.
· Appetizers - Octopus, kangaroo carpaccio, bacon-wrapped dates, quail and waffles, foie gras “DLT,” hog wings, PEI mussels, and more.
· Soups/Salads - Tom kha soup; salads: Asian, grilled melon, deconstructed grilled Caesar, Cuban, and chopped Boston.
· Entrees - Bolognese, veal chop, huckleberry cobia, short ribs, Thai seasonal fish, roasted chicken, the Cowboy, togarashi tuna, wild boar, pan-seared diver scallops, and more.
· Kids - Pasta or chicken fingers.
· Desserts - Ghirardelli pig, Taste of New Orleans, Brown Butter Bulleit, and Key West in the Jar.
· Drinks - An assortment of wines (white, red, champagne, and sparkling), beers (ales, stouts, lagers, wheats, American IPAs, macrobrews, and ciders), and cocktails.
Join FUSE for special events such as happy hour. More details regarding FUSE-related events can be found on the restaurant’s website.
FUSE offers gift certificates for purchase by phone by calling 239-455-4585 or in person at the restaurant.
FUSE, 2500 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, FL 34103, Phone: 239-455-4585
(Last Updated on October 30, 2017)