Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs in Naples, Florida, is home to some of the best gourmet burgers and dogs in America. Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs is the place to satisfy burger and hot dog cravings of epic proportions. Since 2010, Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs has been serving up burgers and hot dogs that offer customers something different, and their burgers and dogs are specially crafted so that there is always something unique to try.
Originally the classic burger joint Lindburgers, Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs was bought with the intention of keeping the concept of a good burger while also making Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs someplace that is personable. Locals enjoy visiting Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs for good burgers and dogs, and they are proud to keep the tradition of a quality burger joint alive in Naples.
Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs operates two locations 7 days a week. The specific locations and days and hours of operation are as follows.
330 9th St S,
Naples, FL 34102
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
845 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34108
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Reservations are not accepted for Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs. Customers are served on a first-come first-served basis.
The menu at Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs consists of specially crafted burgers and hot dogs. Patrons can enjoy dining on a variety of burgers and hot dogs as well as delicious sides, salads, and milkshakes. The following are some of the items on the menu at Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs.
· Appetizers - Fried pickles, onion rings, homemade chips and dip, popcorn of the day, buffalo hot wings, mozzarella sticks, Brooks chips, and more.
· Soups/Salads - Chili or soup of the day; salads: Greek, BLT wedge, cobb, autumn, house, and Caesar salad.
· Sandwiches - Rueben, turkey, pulled pork, Florida Gulf grouper, grilled cheese, hot pastrami, Philly cheese, and horseshoes.
· Brooks Burgers - (Available with different proteins: Angus beef, turkey, boneless chicken breast, bison, lamb, or veggie): Classic, donut burger, California burger, Buffalo, Greek, farm, blue, Jamaica Me Crazy, Korean, Goober, patty melt, pesto and goat cheese, Sandra’s hottie, Fig and F.I.N.E., and more.
· Vienna Beef Hotdogs (6” or 12”) - Rueben, bacon and cheese, chili, cheese and onion, plain, Southern, hand-dipped corn dog, kraut and hot mustard, Naples-style Chicago dog, and spicy blue.
· Sides - House chips, sweet potato waffle fries, onion rings, French fries, macaroni and brie cheese, barbeque beans, small salad, fresh fruit, cottage cheese, and more.
· Milkshakes/Malts - Gourmet specialty, classic, Boylan's soda, and specialty beer.
· Wine/Beer - An assortment of wines by the glass and the bottle as well as draft and domestic beers and ciders.
Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs, Downtown Naples, 330 9th St S, Naples, FL 34102, Phone: 239-262-1127
(Last Updated on October 30, 2017)
More: family hotels in Orlando, Universal rides, Orlando weather, Ft Lauderdale to Orlando, Indian restaurants in Orlando, Orlando Italian restaurants, Orlando to Jacksonville, Tampa weather, romantic restaurants Tampa , romantic restaurants Miami, Miami breakfast, vegetarian Miami, Miami hotels, Miami weather, Miami wedding venues, Miami seafood, Italian restaurants Miami, Jacksonville hotels, Jacksonville wedding venues