Come experience authentic European cuisine in Naples, Florida, at the Alpine Restaurant. The menu at the Alpine Restaurant features an assortment of European dishes from such countries as Poland, Hungary, and Germany, just to name a few. What makes the food at the Alpine Restaurant so unique is not just the fact that it is authentic European cuisine, but also that all the menu items at the restaurant are made from scratch. This ensures that only the best, high-quality ingredients are being used to prepare delicious meals for patrons.
The Alpine Restaurant is very proud of its ability to offer authentic European cuisine that keeps people coming back for more. Everyone is welcome here and this is reflected in the comforting, welcoming atmosphere that greets customers upon entry. The Alpine Restaurant stays committed to offering the best so that customers will continue to spread positive reviews about their homemade European cuisine.
At the Alpine Restaurant, patrons are invited to come in, get comfortable, and enjoy the Wi-Fi while drinking some of the best coffee in town and dining on delicious made-from-scratch European cuisine. There is even an outside patio where patrons can dine and, unlike many other restaurants, the Alpine Restaurant is pet friendly.
The Alpine Restaurant operates 6 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Tuesday - Sunday
Lunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Reservations for the Alpine Restaurant can be made online via OpenTable.
The menu at the Alpine Restaurant is made up of delicious European cuisine from several countries. Everything is made from scratch on the premises using the finest ingredients to ensure optimum flavor and taste. The following are some of the menu items at the Alpine Restaurant.
· Brunch - Scrambled eggs (w/bacon, onion, sausage or cheese); Alpine omelet; spaetzle with scrambled eggs and more.
· Soups/Salads - Soups: Pea, sauerkraut, tomato basil, Slovak goulash, chicken soup; salads: House, tuna, Caesar, grilled chicken, cobb, and more.
· Sandwiches - Grilled Alpine, schnitzel, chicken, avocado and bratwurst, and more.
· Specialties - Svieckova, chicken paprikash, goulash, stuffed peppers, fried cheese, grilled chicken risotto, bratwurst, potato pancake, Wiener schnitzel, jäger schnitzel, and more.
· Kids - Classic goulash, fried cheese, schnitzel, and spaetzle.
· Drinks - Hot and iced tea, hot chocolate, coffee, soft drinks, draft and bottled beer, and red and white wine by the glass and bottle.
· European Pastries - Marlenka, apple strudel, crumble cake, and more.
The Alpine Restaurant Is more than delighted to offer catering services for those who are interested in sharing the deliciousness of authentic European cuisine. Customers can contact the restaurant directly at 239-325-9499 to discuss menu options and pricing.
Alpine Restaurant gift cards are available for purchase via Yelp. Gift cards are available electronically.
Alpine Restaurant, 2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, # 158, Naples, FL 34109, Phone: 239-325-9499
(Last Updated on November 17, 2017)
Family vacation Spots near me, weather: MN, NYC, CA, VT, Newport Beach, Scottsdale, NYC, spa, WY, Naples, Pink Sand, CO, NJ beaches, NC, Denver, Dallas, Seattle, All Inclusive, Utah destinations, MD, GA, Hawaii islands, WI destinations, MN, Missouri, Canada, Bentonville, day trips from SF, Mexico, Destin, KY, Nebraska