Salt Life Food Shack in Jacksonville is a restaurant that was created as a nod to a culture known as “Salt Life,” a culture that centers on a beach lifestyle. Salt Life Food Shack embraces the culture of Salt Life and has incorporated it into a restaurant that offers the community a place where everyone can simply enjoy the sun and surf while also indulging in an eclectic menu that has something for everyone. The ambiance of Salt Life Food Shack is one that's trendy yet also welcoming and casual. Here, everyone can just simply be who they are while enjoying all that the beach has to offer.
The menu at Salt Life Food Shack is a reflection of beach life. Diners can expect a menu that incorporates lots of seafood and fish, light yet filling salads, easy to hold convenient foods such as tacos, and an assortment of traditional mainland dishes. Menu offerings do vary based on location. Some of the menu options are as follows:
· Teasers - Edamame, wings, New England clam chowder, conch chowder, shack fries, and more.
· Raw Bar/Sushi - Oyster shooters and oysters on a half-shell; an assortment of sushi rolls.
· Coastal Greens - Asian salmon salad, shrimp taco salad, seared ahi tuna salad, and more.
· Authentic Street Tacos – Wood grilled mahi, shrimp, poke tuna, fried grouper, and more.
· Handhelds - Burgers, sandwiches, BLTs, and tuna melts.
· Bowls - Poke, Thai, and shrimp bowls.
· Fresh Fish - Today’s catch and several other varieties of fish.
· Saltwater and Mainland Favorites - Lobster and shrimp pasta, island-style ribs, fried grouper basket, chicken tenders, and more.
Salt Life Food Shack offers catering services for a wide variety of events. From birthday parties to employee luncheons, Salt Life Food Shack can bring a little bit of the beach lifestyle and flavor to any event. Salt Life Food Shack offers both pickup and drop-off catering services, whereby customers can either place an order for their catering to be picked up at a desired location, or Salt Life Food Shack can deliver catered food to a location of choice.
In addition to catering, Salt Life Food Shack also offers large party reservations where Salt Life Food Shack is the venue for an event. Private party accommodations vary per location. Those interested in this service must contact the location of interest for more details.
Salt Life Food Shack-Jacksonville Beach, 1018 Third Street North, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, Phone: 904-372-4456
Salt Life Food Shack-St. Augustine Beach, 321 A1A Beach Blvd, St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080, website, Phone: 904-217-3256
More: family hotels in Orlando, Universal rides, Orlando weather, Ft Lauderdale to Orlando, Indian restaurants in Orlando, Orlando Italian restaurants, Orlando to Jacksonville, Tampa weather, romantic restaurants Tampa , romantic restaurants Miami, Miami breakfast, vegetarian Miami, Miami hotels, Miami weather, Miami wedding venues, Miami seafood, Italian restaurants Miami, Jacksonville hotels, Jacksonville wedding venues