Brunch is served Saturdays from 8:30am to 3:00pm and on Sundays from 8:30am to 8:00pm. The Datz brunch menu offers an array of sandwiches, greens, American fare, egg sammies, burgers, brunch cocktails, extras or sides, and sweets along with the below in-house favorite menus and coffees served during brunch time;
· House Favorites - Waffles N’ Tweet, Eggs Barbacoa, Barry C’s Stuffed Meatloaf, and the Kentucky Colonel Bowl
· Splurge - Funnel Fries, Monkey Bread, Datchos, Mac Bites, Buffalo Cauliflower, Tuna Poke, Berrychetta, strawberry pound cake, and The MacDaddy
· Coffee - Cold brew, cappuccino, latte, drip coffee, espresso, hot tea, and chai
Breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00am to 11:00am and the breakfast menu offers American fare, egg sammies, sweets, cocktails, and coffees similar to the brunch menu.
Lunch and Dinner Menu
The dinner and lunch menu offers a splurge section as well as greens, burgers, sandwiches, house favorites, desserts, extras, and similar to the brunch menu along with the items listed below;
· Tacos - Poke tacos, fish tacos, and chicken tacos served on corn tortillas with bacon confetti corn, mezcal rice, and salsa together with power slaw and Cotija cheese
· The Dog House - MacDill Dog, Chicago Dog, and Cincinnati Dog, served with a side of house-made sweet-n-salty chips with creamy blue cheese drizzle and green onions
The bar menu offers draft beers, cocktails, and signature cocktails. Spirits include bourbon, rye whiskey, whiskey, single malt scotch, Scotch whisky, blended scotch, mezcal, and wine varieties in red, white, sparkling, and rosé.
Happy hour at Datz is from 3:00pm to 6:00pm restaurant-wide and between 3:00pm to 7:00pm at the bar. Photo: Datz
Romantic Getaway, Places to Visit, things to do with kids near me & beaches near me: Places to Visit in Ohio, Things to do in Texas, Things to do in Florida, Williamsburg VA, Weekend trips from San Francisco, MI