1. Appetizers – The restaurant includes such delights as Southern-fried oysters and fried green tomatoes with crab fondue on their list of appetizers.
2. Entrees – Their list of entrees come with an add-on of soup or salad and the variety includes risotto, blackened fish, shrimp and grits, pan-seared scallops, and gumbo with clams, shrimp, and sausage.
3. Sandwiches and tacos – Their list includes pork sandwich, Cuban sandwich, lemon chicken sandwich, crab cake sandwich, and fish or shrimp tacos. Customers can choose to add a bowl of rice seasoned with black beans and salsa fresca.
4. Soups and salads – The restaurant features salad varieties like Caesar salad, the House Salad with chicken or shrimp, and beet salad. Their main soup is St. Augustine's signature dish – Spicy Red Chowder made with a tomato base, veggies, clams, and seafood stock, and a seasonal soup is also prepared every day.
5. Desserts – The restaurant offers a little something for all its sweet-toothed customers as it serves Key lime pie, dark chocolate creme brulee, and a seasonal dessert concocted by their chef every day.
Catch 27 serves a large variety of drinks to suit everyone’s taste. They have soft drinks like Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, lemonade, iced tea, and root beer; they also serve local French-press coffee. Their standard drinks menu includes beer, cider, lager, ale, stout, and red and white wines.
The restaurant has partnered with local wine shops like Vino Del Grotto Winery, The Gifted Cork, and Tim's Wine Market so you can have your favorite wine at a discount when you pick wine to dine at Catch 27. Catch 27 in St Augustine, Florida - Photo: Catch 27
Weekend Getaways, Attractions, Beaches and Free things to do near me: CA, NY, From NYC, LA, SF, Romantic Getaways in Ohio, TX, FL, PA, Weekend Getaways in Florida, CO, SC, TX, Tennessee Vacations, NC, Romantic, NJ, Anniversary, Weekend Getaways in California, DC, Seattle, San Diego, Sanibel Island, AZ, Denver, SC, Dallas, Seattle, Poconos Vacations, NC, New Orleans, NJ