As part of the Noble House Hotels and Resorts, Baleen Restaurant in Naples offers a unique culinary and dining experience. Set amidst a beautiful beach, patrons can enjoy award-winning cuisine in an environment that can only be described as a dream come true. Whether eating in the covered dining room, outside on the terrace overlooking the water, or at a beach table, the experience of dining at Baleen Restaurant is truly like no other.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Baleen Restaurant is open 7 days a week. The following are the days and hours of operation.
Breakfast: 7:00am to 11:00am
Lunch: Monday to Friday 11:30am to 2:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm to 2:30pm
Dinner: 5:30pm to 10:00pm
Reservations are highly recommended and required during peak seasons. These can be made by calling (800) 237-6883.
Baleen Restaurant offers a complete menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a kids menu and a complete wine list available.
· Breakfast - The menu includes a number of breakfast staples, such as omelets, corned beef hash and eggs, eggs prepared any style with a side of breakfast meat, pancakes, waffles, French toast, eggs Benedict, granola, oatmeal, grits, croissants, muffins, bagels and cream cheese, breakfast potatoes, and an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
· Lunch - The menu includes iced seafood as well as a wide variety of sandwiches, soups and salads, tacos, nachos, burgers, and more.
· Dinner - The menu includes iced seafood, filet mignon and NY steak strip from the grill, seafood pasta, Scottish salmon, crispy duck breast, pork tenderloin, roasted chicken breast, and more.
· Kids - The kids menu is tailored to suit the tastes of the little ones. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options include French toast, an egg platter, peanut butter and jelly, chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese sandwich, chopped green salad, and more.
· Desserts - Several decadent desserts are offered, such as Key lime pie, creme brulee, fresh churned ice cream or sorbet, mango rum bread pudding, and more.
· Bar - Patrons can enjoy an assortment of alcoholic beverages, such as cognac, tequila, brandy, cordials, Scotch, whiskey, bourbon, dessert wines, grappa, and more. Cigars are also available for purchase to enjoy with a drink.
Experience the luxury of dining in elegance while enjoying the beauty of the sandy beaches of Naples by planning a private dining event at Baleen Restaurant. Patrons can choose between dining in the exquisitely beautiful private dining room and private beach dining. The private dining room accommodates large parties of up to 25 guests. All private dining options require a reservation.
Baleen is the perfect place to host an event. From weddings to conferences, a variety of banquet rooms are available to suit your event. The LaPlaya Beach and Gold Resort that operates Baleen Restaurant offers a conference center that has eight meeting rooms of various sizes. If there is a need for lodging for any events, the resort has 189 suites and guest rooms.
Baleen Restaurant, 9891 Gulf Shore Drive, Naples, FL 34108, Phone: 239-597-3123