Avocado Grill is a tapas bar and restaurant located in West Palm Beach, Florida. It is a health-oriented restaurant whose extensive menu showcases fresh Caribbean-inspired fares offered in smaller, healthier portions. This moderate and small-plates restaurant offers menus that combine sustainably sourced ingredients and owner-chef Julien Gremaud’s culinary expertise. The restaurant's menu is inspired by its namesake fruit, which can be found in many items. Avocados are Chef Julien's favorite ingredient to cook as they not only enrich the recipes but also replace other less healthy ingredients.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Avocado Grill serves lunch from Monday to Friday between 11:30am and 2:30pm.
Dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 4:30pm to 10:00pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 4:30pm to 11:00pm, and on Sundays from 4:30pm to 9:30pm.
Weekend brunch is served on Saturdays from 11:00am to 2:30pm and on Sundays from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
Avocado Grill features an oyster of the day on its daily specials board. Along with oysters on the half shell, the lunch menu consists of varied options that include;
· Avocado - whole avocado vinaigrette, guacamole, ginger guacamole, grilled avocado wedges, tuna avocado spring roll, jumbo lump crab, and avocado
· Small Plates - roasted mushroom empanada, beet salad, ceviche, shishito peppers, mushroom fricassee, burrata salad, stuffed crispy zucchini blossom, grilled calamari, spiced lamb slider, octopus chorizo, grilled zucchini, and mussels
· Large Plates - seared scallops, tuna poke bowl, fresh salmon pasta, mussels and fries, grilled hanger steak
· Sandwiches & Tacos - Features grilled chicken avocado BLT, crispy fish tacos, grilled prime burger, spicy Greek chicken wrap, grilled mahi sandwich, and grilled steak. Sandwiches and tacos are served with fries, Caesar salad, truffle fries, or fruit.
· Sides - fries, truffle parmesan fries, and garlic green beans
Along with avocado, craft tacos, salads, sides, large plates, and imported cheese boards and a large mixed vegetable board, the dinner menu offers the below variations;
· Ceviche - traditional ceviche, shrimp ceviche, and mango habanero
· Land - Moroccan chicken tagine, short rib-stuffed jumbo shells, and seared duck
· Sea - Caribbean seafood paella, tuna tartar, mussels, octopus, grilled calamari, and seared scallops
· Veg - curried cauliflower, grilled zucchini, mushroom fricassee, shishito peppers, warm butternut squash and Brussels sprout salad, sautéed Broccolini and edamame, stuffed crispy zucchini blossom, and others
· Individuals - spiced lamb sliders, roasted mushroom empanada, and crab cake slider
In addition to oysters on the half shell, avocado, small plates, large plates, salads, and sides, the brunch menu offers eggs dishes and desserts like lava cake, banana walnut cheesecake, Nutella avocado mousse, fresh berries and whipped cream, and more.
Avocado Grill serves a large assortment of wines by the glass, wines by the bottle, along with draft and bottled beers.
Avocado Grill offers online reservations powered by OpenTable that enables free, secure, and instantly confirmed dine-in reservations. The application accepts reservations for up to 6 people, and parties of 6 or more people must contact the restaurant directly.
Avocado Grill, 125 Datura Street, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401, website, Phone: 561-623-0822