Pullman is a spacious wine bar located in downtown Montreal offering several types of wines served with wine bites like cheese, small plates, and cold meats. The restaurant offers over 450 varieties of wines, of which 50 are also available by the glass. The restaurant's expert sommeliers can suggest the best food to go with wine pairings.
· Snacks - Olives with candied lemon, spicy almonds and pecans, chorizo Ibérico, vegetable planter, cheddar and bacon, fresh goat cheese with herbs, and spicy peppers.
· Classics - Crispy braised lamb with onion cream, mini bison burgers, fried squid and onions, root vegetables with sherry Parmesan, cold cuts, grilled cheese of old cheddar, tartar of deer, and potato chips.
· Seasonal - Oysters on ice, braised octopus, Argentinian pink shrimps, saffron arancini with yogurt and gremolata, quail boneless with piri-piri and caramel of vegetables, tuna tataki tonnato sauce and zucchini, mushrooms tart with spinach and egg, beef hanger steak, boar Bolognese, and other seasonal varieties.
· Cheeses - Assorted cheese platters
· Sweet - Desserts like cinnamon churros with chocolate sauce, chocolate truffles, torta caprese, cake with citrus curd and honey, and apple and almond crumble with crème fraiche.
· Wines - Sparkling, orange, white, red, trios, Port, and oxidative wines from around the world like France, Italy, Spain/Portugal, Germany/Austria/Hungary, Czech Republic/Slovenia, Greece, Swiss, Canada, United States, Chile, and Australia.
· Others - Aperitifs, Cocktails, Beer, Vodka, Gin, Scotch, Bourbon, Champagne, Water of Life, Herbal Liquors, and Others.
Pullman accepts booking for private events in their private rooms that can house 20 seated guests or up to 75 guests for a cocktail party. Pullman's mezzanine bar is perfect for groups of 20 to 25 people, whereas the lounge is ideal for groups of 30 people. The lounge can even be bifurcated into two sections separated by curtains or be coupled with the bar to accommodate up to 60 people.
The entire restaurant's space spread across three levels can accommodate up to 150 guests and the restaurant offers one or more levels for corporate or private events.
Pullman gift certificates range from $50 CAD up to $200 CAD and can be purchased on the restaurant’s website. You need to sign up and register with the gift certificate receiver details. Payments are to be made via PayPal.
Pullman highly recommends reservations for groups of 10 and more people. While making the reservation, you can make special bookings to participate in thematic cuisines, cocktail dinners, food or wine tastings, and others. The restaurant requires alcohol consumption to be accompanied by a meal. All reservations are to be made by calling the restaurant.
Operating Hours (updated on 4/16/2017)
Pullman is open 7 days a week from Sunday to Tuesday from 4:30pm to 12:00am. The restaurant is open from Wednesday to Saturday between 4:30pm and 1:00am.
Back to: Montreal, Canada
Pullman, 3424, Avenue du Parc, Montreal Québec H2X 2H5, Phone: 514-288-7779, website
More: Best Things to Do in Canada, Lighthouses in Canada, Waterfalls in Canada, Places to Visit in Canada, Things to Do in Toronto, Canadian cities, Canada wedding venues, Things to Do in Montreal, BC hotels, English Castles, Toronto to Montreal, Canadian Wineries, Things to Do in Calgary