A hugely popular coastal destination, Rehoboth Beach is one of the best resort and vacation destinations in all of Delaware. Looking out over the Atlantic Ocean, this beachside city boasts plenty of fun family-friendly attractions and activities, as well as a lively boardwalk area with plenty of excellent options for shopping and dining. If you're looking for one of the best places to eat in Rehoboth Beach, The Cultured Pearl is the place to go.
Visit The Cultured Pearl
The Cultured Pearl is one of the top sushi restaurants in all of Delaware and a perfect place to visit if you love great sushi, lively atmosphere, exciting entertainment, and amazing service. Here's all you need to know about visiting The Cultured Pearl:
- Location - The Cultured Pearl is situated at 301 Rehoboth Ave, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971.
- Contact - You can get in touch with The Cultured Pearl by calling 302 227 8493 or by filling out an online contact form.
- Opening Times - The opening hours for this Delaware sushi restaurant can vary and change throughout the year. In the summer, for example, The Cultured Pearl is open every day of the week, opening at 4pm and closing at 10pm on Sundays through to Thursdays and opening at 4pm but closing at 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays. If you'd like to avoid the crowds, it's best to arrive early.
- Reservations - Reservations aren't always needed at The Cultured Pearl, but this is a very popular restaurant and can often fill up in the evenings, so it's wise to call and book ahead, especially if you'd like to dine at peak hours (from 6pm to 8pm). Reservations can be made with ease online or by calling the restaurant.
- Happy Hour - Happy Hour at The Cultured Pearl is from 4pm to 6pm each day. During this period, the price of the children's menu are cut in half and drinks are much cheaper too.
- Private Parties and Special Events - Planning an event in the Rehoboth Beach area? If so, The Cultured Pearl might be your dream Delaware party venue. The restaurant features its own private party space which can accommodate up to 36 guests, It features a large dining table, a 42 inch LCD screen for presentations, a full music system so you can hook up your iPod and play some tunes, speedy Wi-Fi access, customized menus with either table or buffet service, and more. The Cultured Pearl team will be happy to work with you to design and plan out an event that works with your budget and needs, and you can find out more and start the planning process by calling the restaurant or emailing the events team directly.
- The History - The Cultured Pearl has been a cornerstone of the Rehoboth Beach community for several decades now. It was opened in 1993 and has consistently been ranked as one of the best restaurants in the entire state, winning multiple 'Best of Delaware' awards. The owner, Susan Wood, head chef, Robert Wood, and experienced, friendly staff all aim to offer the finest levels of service and treat each new guest with the same friendliness and warmth that has helped to cement The Cultured Pearl as one of the best places to eat in Rehoboth Beach. As well as offering terrific sushi, the restaurant also serves up salads, seafood, Korean BBQ delicacies, and much more. The restaurant features attractive, colorful decor, a 15,000 gallon koi carp pond, and a beautiful rooftop space for outdoor dining.
- The Menu - You'll find a great mixture of Japanese, American, and other dishes on the menu at The Cultured Pearl. This restaurant made a name for itself with its sushi, but also provides a great range of soups, salads, noodles, curries, seafood specialities, and more. There are also plenty of high quality options for both vegetarians and those following gluten-free diets, as well as a great range of spirits, wines, beers, and craft cocktails. Children are perfectly welcome at The Cultured Pearl and will be able to choose from a range of kid-friendly options too.
- Live Entertainment - As well as its super sushi and friendly service, The Cultured Pearl stands out from the crowded and competitive Rehoboth Beach dining scene for its live entertainment. Every Friday evening, the stage is opened up to local and established musicians and singers. There's always something new and exciting on the horizon at The Cultured Pearl and Friday nights are a great time to discover some new music while chowing down on high quality sushi and seafood, with juicy cocktails and good company by your side. website