Panzano in Denver is an Italian restaurant owned by the Kimpton Hotel and Restaurant Group, and managed by General Manager Matt Snyder and Executive Chef Patrick Kelly. The restaurant serves up contemporary Northern Italian fares with a local twist using locally sourced organic ingredients. The restaurant is committed to sourcing ingredients produced from sustainable practices and offers menus that consider the sensitivity of gluten-free and vegetarian diners. Panzano offers separate gluten-free breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner menus.
Ø Breakfast - Served Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 10:00am.
Ø Brunch - Served Saturday through Sunday from 8:00am to 2:30pm.
Ø Lunch - Served Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 2:30pm.
Ø Dinner - Served Monday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm to 11:00pm, and on Sundays from 4:30pm to 9:00pm.
Ø Bar - Open Monday through Thursday from 11:00am to 10:00pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00am to 11:00pm, and on Sundays from 10:00am to 9:30pm.
· Breakfast - beverages, cold pressed juice, bakery products, power breakfast, breakfast specialties, and sides
· Brunch - antipasti, pizza, primi, colazione, bakery products, and sides
· Lunch - antipasti, zuppa e insalate, pizze e panini, pasta, secondi, and power lunch
· Dinner - soup and salads, appetizers, pastas, entree, sides, and the chef's 5-course tasting menu
· Dessert - after-dinner sips like porto, grappa, vini dolce, amaro, and sweets like tiramisu, budino di caramello, mela crostada, cioccolato stout mousse cake, arancia cioccolato panna cotta, and selezione di gelati e sorbetti
The bar menu consists of a large variety of craft cocktails, Colorado beers, wines, wine carafes, aperitivo, amari, herbal liqueur, and beverages. The bar also features a menu consisting of bar bites, along with a happy hour menu and an award-winning wine list menu.
· Happy Hour - The Panzano lounge offers daily happy hour specials from 2:30pm to 6:00pm. The happy hour menu offers drafts, select wines by the glass, specialty cocktails, and bar bites to pair with the restaurant’s cannelloni vitello, cavollini di Bruxelles, and ragu di agnello
· Cooking Classes - Chef Patrick conducts cooking classes every month and introduces a new set of menus during each session. The classes are priced at $60 per adult, which includes recipes demonstrated during the session and a light lunch. The schedule and menu agenda for one full year can be obtained from the restaurant's website under “Events;” bookings can be made by calling the restaurant.
Panzano is an ideal private dining venue for every type of gathering as the restaurant offers varied dining spaces which consist of a beautiful 740-square-foot wine cellar that can accommodate up to 60 seated guests or 100 guests for a cocktail party. Set against the backdrop of city-light views, the magnificent 415-square-foot Toscana Room can accommodate 20 seated guests or 40 for a reception, best suited for very intimate gatherings. The 2,220-square-foot, 170-seat restaurant is open for a full buyout, suitable for larger gatherings.
Panzano, 909 17th Street, Champa, Denver, Colorado 80202, website, Phone: 303-296-3525
More: Places to Visit in Colorado, Things to Do in Colorado, Romantic weekend getaways in Colorado, Colorado Springs breakfast, Things to Do in Breckenridge, Colorado wedding venues, amusement parks near Denver, Best Colorado train trips, Boulder hikes, Colorado Springs weather, Colorado Springs wedding venues, Denver breakfast, Denver hotels, Where to stay near Rocky Mountain N.P., Boulder Hotels, Things to Do in Pagosa Springs, Colorado waterparks, Denver weather