Balistreri Vineyards is a family run winery based in Denver that produces award-winning and traditionally crafted wines which can be sampled in their regular tasting sessions, paired with lunch or small plates, or served during special events hosted there.
The vineyard is known for its natural wine making approach, using only grapes that are hand-harvested from high quality vineyards located across Colorado and California. The fresh grapes are then crushed and allowed to ferment in American Oak Barrels for about a year. More importantly, the process uses absolutely no harmful chemicals such as sulfites, not is the wine filtered.
The quality of Balistreri's products, however, speaks for itself. Over the years it has been recognized and given various wine competition awards. It has consistently received awards from the annual Colorado Mountain WineFest, the International Eastern Wine Competition, and more.
People often come to Balistreri Vineyards to sample their wine, have lunch, or tour the vicinity. The Winery is open every day from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Only groups of at least eight (8) can make a reservation with Balistreri Vineyards. Interested parties may make these reservations online or by calling 303-287-5156.
· Sandwiches: Roast Beef, the Italian, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Brie Chicken Sandwich, Brie Grilled Cheese, Shaved Leg of Lamb
· Antipasti: Bacon Wrapped Dates, Marinated Olives, Oysters on the Half Shell, Artisan Cheeses and Fruit Board, Salumi Board, Antipasti for Two
· Small Plates: Pan Seared Scallops, Burrata, Grilled Spanish Octopus, Tamarind Glazed Ribs, PEI Mussels and Shrimp Pappardelle
· Salads: Arugula Salad, Roasted Beet Salad
· Entrees: Braised Short Rib, Mushroom Risotto, Confit Chicken Thigh, Grilled Heritage Pork Loin
· Soups: Pork Green Chili, Soup of the Day
· Dessert: Pistacchio Cannoli, Fernet Branca Tiramisù, Custom Balistreri Gelato
· Belistrero Dessert Wine: Balistreri Port, Colorado Cherry, French Press Coffee
Known to be a popular choice for all kinds of private events, Balistreri Vineyards has proven itself to be the perfect setting for corporate events, bridal and baby showers, private parties and more.
Balistreri Vineyards is also known for being a popular wedding venue, all thanks to its beautiful ballroom which features a grand staircase as well as its gardens that are just perfect for outdoor ceremonies. The Balistreri Ballroom can accommodate up to 250 guests, making it ideal for most wedding ceremonies. But in warm weather months where open-air venues are most ideal, the glass doors of the ballroom can be opened to connect it with the garden so that it can accommodate as many as 1,000 guests.
As a wedding venue, Balistreri offers a combination of the rustic charm of a vineyard and modern amenities of a top quality events place. Thanks to the beautiful gardens and the elegant ballroom, couples will have no problems finding the perfect backdrop for their wedding photos.
Balistreri Vineyards, 1946 E 66th Ave, Denver CO 80229, Phone: 303-287-5156 or 866-896-9620