Enjoy authentic modern Mexican cuisine at Tamayo in Denver, Colorado. Chef Richard Sandoval uses food to take guests on a culinary journey to his native Mexico with an assortment of delectable dishes featuring authentic Mexican flavors. Don’t forget about the quality drinks, especially the extensive collection of tequilas and agave-based spirits. Enjoy happy hour with reduced-priced drinks and tacos or sit down for lunch or dinner in Tamayo’s warm, inviting atmosphere. Tamayo is the place to visit in Denver for authentic Mexican food served with warmth and hospitality.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations can be made at Tamayo online via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant directly at 720-946-1433.
The menu at Tamayo features a wide assortment of Mexican dishes created by Chef Richard Sandoval. From tacos to enchiladas and an assortment of entrees, the menu offers a taste of authentic Mexican food. Some of the menu offerings are as follows:
· Lunch - Several types of guacamole; soups and salads; chef’s specials; tacos, wraps and tortas; enchiladas; combination platters and more.
· Dinner - The dinner menu expands on the existing lunch menu by offering an assortment of starters such as queso fundido, chile relleno, and poblano tamal; chef’s specials such as fire-grilled vegetables, pork carnitas, carne asada; sides such as rice and black beans, caramelized plantains, Mexico City-style corn on the cob, and much more.
· Brunch - Enjoy a bottomless margarita brunch or order an assortment of brunch items a la carte.
· Wine/Cocktails/Beer - A extensive selection of wines, traditional, and specialty cocktails as well as over 100 varieties of tequila.
Patrons are invited to enjoy the festivities at Tamayo. From the bottomless margarita brunch to Taco Tuesdays, there's always something going on at Tamayo. Customers can keep abreast of the latest happenings and events at Tamayo by staying connected via social media through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram as well as by visiting the Tamayo website.
Tamayo is a great place to hold any type of private dining event or special occasion. With an assortment of venue options available to accommodate various guest needs, Tamayo offers a warm, inviting environment for that special occasion. The venue options at Tamayo are as follows:
· Terrace Lounge
· El Centro
· Tamayo (entire restaurant)
· La Estrella
· El Sol (semi-private)
· El Agave (private)
In addition to venue space, Tamayo also offers several signature dining experiences for private events. Customers can choose the dining experience that best suits their vision, budget, and needs. The signature dining experiences include:
· Bebidas Latinas
· Tequila Bar
· Molcajete Station
· Taste of Botanas
· Modern Mexican lunch/dinner
· Botanas and Tequila
For more information on using Tamayo as a private dining venue, customers are encouraged to call the restaurant directly at 720-946-1433.
Gift someone an authentic Mexican meal with a Tamayo gift certificate. Gift certificates can be purchased online via the Tamayo website.
Tamayo, 1400 Larimer Street, Denver, CO 80202, Phone: 720-946-1433
(Last Updated on October 5, 2017)