Aurum Food & Wine is an upscale Steamboat Springs restaurant that offers New American cuisine that highlights the cultural touches of the Rocky Mountain region. The owner Phillips Armstrong and the Executive Chef Patrick Funk work together to create an atmosphere that is inviting and enjoyable while also offering a menu that is fresh, creative, and embraces the flavors of the local region.
Aurum Food & Wine operates 7 days a week. Specific days and hours of operation are as follows:
Lunch: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Happy Hour: 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 12:00am
Reservations can be made online via OpenTable or by phone by calling (970) 879-9500. Reservations are not accepted via email.
The menu at Aurum Food & Wine is centered on New American cuisine that is made with local ingredients. This focus creates a menu that is ever-changing, fresh, and different. The following menus cover lunch, dinner, bar, and wine.
· Lunch - The menu includes such options as a seasonal soup of the day, Greek quinoa salad, Yampa chopped salad, heirloom tomato salad, Yacht Club fish and chips, halibut fish tacos, grilled chicken pita, smoked salmon croissant, and more.
· Dinner - The dinner menu is comprehensive and includes small bites for happy hour such as parmesan fries, Latin street tacos and Aurum nachos, a variety of soups and salads, several small plates such as seared yellowtail, fire-roasted olives, tomato braised meatballs, and jumbo lump crab cakes. Some of the main entrees include Colorado trout, roasted Boulder half chicken, Buffalo ribeye, and basil and spinach gnocchi.
· Desserts -Savor several sweet desserts such as the Aurum cheesecake, sticky coffee carrot cake, the chocolate and coconut cream cake, and more.
· Kids - The kids menu includes filet mignon, chicken fingers, simple burger, or grilled chicken breast all served with fries, macaroni and cheese, and dirt and worms or ice cream for dessert.
· Bar - Cocktails, draft and bottled beers, wine by the glass, dessert wines, and several types of spirits such as rum, gin, bourbon, whiskey, and tequila.
· Wine - Aurum offers an impressive selection of wines from reds and whites to regional selections. Wines are offered by the glass or the half bottle.
Patrons can enjoy upscale dining while listening to live music at Aurum Food & Wine. Enjoy live acoustic sets in the bar and lounge area daily during happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm and Tuesday to Saturday nights from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Aurum Food & Wine can provide private dining for any type of special event. Overlooking the Yampa River, this location can be the perfect venue, based on the client’s personal preferences. Aurum Food & Wine has a private dining room that accommodates up to 38 guests. If additional seating is needed, there is the opportunity to buy out seating in the main dining area, which offers maximum seating for 115 people.
Tailormade menus can be created for private dining events. Aurum Food & Wine provides private event coordinators to help plan events to the liking of the clients. Those interested in using Aurum Food & Wine for private events should contact Lee Calihan via phone (312) 296-1056.
Aurum Food & Wine, 811 Yampa St., Steamboat Springs, CO 80487, website, Phone: 970-879-9500