Everyone has their own unique dream vacation location, but it's not surprising that many people rate the Caribbean islands and nations as being among the most desirable destinations in the world. These islands benefit from some of the warmest weathers and sunniest weather imaginable, ensuring that every starts brightly and ends with a stunning sunset. The beaches around the Caribbean are breathtaking in every possible way, allowing visitors and locals to engage in every kind of water sport and beach activity imaginable from surfing and sailing to simply relaxing on the beach with good food and good company. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
6 Best St Lucia Beaches
- Marigot Bay, Photo: Simon Dannhauer/stock.adobe.com
- Reduit, Photo: Simon Dannhauer/stock.adobe.com
- Grande Anse, Photo: candy1812/stock.adobe.com
- Pigeon Island, Photo: Simon Dannhauer/stock.adobe.com
- La Toc, Photo: claudio968/stock.adobe.com
- Sugar Beach, Photo: dcorneli/stock.adobe.com
- More Info, Photo: ondreicka/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of Brad - Fotolia.com
More Ideas: Marigot Bay Resort
For many people, the tropical islands of the Caribbean are the ultimate vacation destination. These beautiful islands are filled with lush scenery, soft white sands, warm blue waters, and non-stop sunny weather, providing the perfect conditions for sunbathing, surfing, and many other activities.
Of all the many Caribbean island destinations, Saint Lucia is by far one of the most scenic. Home of dramatic mountains, volcanic beaches, stunning coral reefs, and luxurious resorts, Saint Lucia is the perfect place to lose oneself and feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city streets.
Saint Lucia is an idyllic spot for romantic getaways and family vacations, and there are plenty of picturesque areas to enjoy all over the island. Marigot Bay is one of the very best. Over on the western coast of Saint Lucia, just a few miles from the island's capital of Castries, this postcard-style bay is surrounded by forested hills and home to the Marigot Bay Resort.
Marigot Bay Resort - Luxury Saint Lucia Resort
The Marigot Bay Resort is one of the best places to stay on Saint Lucia. It sits in the heart of the Marigot Bay area, offering the very best levels of accommodation, service, amenities, and features for all guests to enjoy, and a stay at the Marigot Bay Resort can make your Caribbean vacation so much more magical and memorable.
- The Resort - A true Caribbean paradise in every sense of the word, the Marigot Bay Resort is the sort of place dreams are made of. Offering true Calypso hospitality to every guest and featuring a wide range of amenities and features to make your stay extra special, the Marigot Bay Resort gives you everything you could want from a Caribbean resort and more. It’s a family-friendly resort with a great range of gorgeously decorated rooms and suites, as well as a pair of infinity pools, a range of dining options, and even its own marina, offering direct access to the waters of the bay for all your adventures and excursions.
- Accommodation at the Marigot Bay Resort - Those staying at the Marigot Bay Resort will be able to choose from a wide range of accommodation types. Junior Suites offer timeless appeal and class, with stunning views out onto the bay, cozy beds, spacious seating areas, outdoor balconies and deck areas, and much more. The regular Suites give you even more room, equipped with their own modern kitchens and dining rooms, making them the perfect option for families. Those searching for the ultimate in space and luxury, meanwhile, will want to choose the Penthouse Suites. Offering more space than any other accommodation, they have huge wrap-around decks and boast magical views and lots of useful amenities.
- The Spa at the Marigot Bay Resort - Why do we go on vacation? For many people, the answer to that question is to relax, to forget our worries, to feel totally at peace, far from the noise of cities and the stresses of daily life. If that's what you're looking for too, you'll find it at the Marigot Bay Resort's Spa Village. Surrounded by tropical gardens and colorful plants, the spa offers soothing massages, beauty treatments, and more, letting you drift off into a sublime state of total relaxation on your Caribbean getaway.
- Things to Do - The Marigot Bay Resort is nicely situated right at Marigot Bay, which is widely regarded as one of the very best spots on the entire island of Saint Lucia, so it's a prime place to really enjoy all the island has to offer, with a lot of different activities and experiences being enjoyed right on-site at the hotel. Whether you're looking to head out into the waters and do some diving around the local coral reefs or stay on dry land and taste some quality Caribbean rums, you'll find many options to suit your taste. Yoga and Pilates classes are held at the resort, with sunset cruises also available, along with river kayaking, ziplining, nature trail hikes, and more.
- Dining at the Marigot Bay Resort - As well as the endless sunshine, beautiful beaches, and warm waters, one of the biggest appeals of th Caribbean is its cuisine. No matter which island you choose to visit, you'll find some delicious dishes and fruity cocktails waiting to greet you, and this is especially true at Saint Lucia's best resort: Marigot Bay Resort. The resort has several different dining options to choose from, including The Grill At 14°61°, which makes use of local ingredients to offer a stunning seasonal menu of Caribbean delights, and the Rum Cave, where you can try out the Caribbean's favorite spirit in all its forms.
You are reading "6 Best St Lucia Beaches " Back to Top