- Corossol - One of the most unique beaches on the island, Corossol is known for its brown sands. Most of the beaches around St. Barths feature white sand, so Corossol is a little different. You can drift off here while watching the local fishing boats out on the water and listening to the sweet sound of gentle waves.
- Shell Beach - As the name indicates, Shell Beach is famous for its shells. It's one of the best places to do some shelling at St. Barths, and many tourists come here searching for a special souvenir of the Caribbean Sea to take back home with them. Ideal for families and treasure hunters of all ages.
- Flamands - If you want lots of space and love to look out across vast vistas of Caribbean beauty, head to Flamands. This is the biggest beach in all of St. Barths. It features soft, silky smooth white sands and gentle waves. It can be quite busy during the peak tourist season, but there's enough room for everyone here.
- Saline - Flamands may be the biggest beach on the island, but it only narrowly beats Saline. The second largest St. Barths beach, Saline is famous all around the Caribbean and beyond for its distinctive beauty. It's a great place to snap some selfies and do some general photography, as well as simply lying back and soaking up the sun.
- Grand Cul de Sac - Named due to its large and distinctive shape, the Grand Cul de Sac is a great place for families to play or relax. It's also an ideal location for watersports. Many people come here for surfing, kayaking, and stand up paddleboarding, with lots of little fish swimming around and waiting to be spotted in the shallow waters near the shore.
- Lorient - Locals refer to this beach as "little basins" due to the fact that it's just perfect for swimming. One side is a little gentler than the other, with reefs and rocks helping to calm the waves and provide very pleasant waters for children to splash around and families to make happy memories together.
You are reading "10 of the Best Beaches on St. Barths" Back to Top