Edible Canada in Vancouver offers individuals the opportunity to thoroughly enjoy authentic Canadian cuisine. Edible Canada’s bistro is a warm, inviting space with an open-kitchen concept that allows diners to fully embrace the culinary experience. Guests have the opportunity to view the preparation of their food prior to enjoying dishes, which reflect the many flavors of Canada from coast to coast. Edible Canada also offers patrons the chance to experience food through food tours and events, and they have several shops that sell regional Canadian products.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations for Edible Canada’s bistro can be placed online via OpenTable or by contacting the bistro directly at 604-682-6681.
The menu at Edible Canada features foods from both Canadian coasts as well as many seasonal foods to ensure that patrons have the opportunity to enjoy an assortment of delicious flavors. Some of the menu offerings at Edible Canada’s bistro include:
· Dinner - Fish and chips, curry seafood hotpot, house-made hummus, falafel veggie bowl, albacore tuna tostada, confit pork cheeks, wild mushroom risotto, warm mushroom salad, roasted Atlantic sturgeon, Alberta wild boar terrine, and more.
· Brunch - Pork cheek hash, avocado benny, classic eggs benny, spicy chicken sandwich, albacore tuna tostada, west coast clam chowder, blackened steelhead po’boy, cache creek beef burger, pumpkin spiced French toast, and more.
· Beverages - Edible Canada offers an assortment of draft beers, ciders, specialty cocktails, and wines.
Allow Edible Canada to host a private event. With several private dining options, Edible Canada is a great venue for an event of any type. From birthday parties to corporate dining events, Edible Canada will assist guests with building the perfect space for a special occasion.
Private dining spaces include:
Private dining room
· Accommodates 32 seated guests
· Features glass walls that offer an outside view
· This is a full restaurant buyout
· Accommodates 86 seated guests
Edible Canada can also assist guests to make the best choices for their event. Options include:
· Food options
· Family style
· Chef’s table
· Brunch, midday, and dinner menus
Those interested in using Edible Canada for private dining services are urged to view the detailed private dining brochures and menus located on the Edible Canada website.
Edible Canada offers a wide assortment of events to help people explore Canada through food. Customers can enjoy such events as:
· Foodie tours
· Whiskey dinners
· Guest chef events
· Culinary experiences
More information about various events offered by Edible Canada can be found by visiting the website.
Edible Canada sells a number of products via its local shops, which feature goods from Canadian artisans. Whether purchasing a handmade gift basket or a variety of food products from across Canada, Edible Canada is the place to go for local Canadian foods. Customers can choose to shop online at the Edible Canada website or visit one of the several brick and mortar stores.
Edible Canada, 1596 Johnston Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H 3R9, Phone: 604-682-6681