Clay Oven is family-owned and managed restaurant, best-rated for consistently providing high quality Indian food and exemplary customer service in Calgary. Clay Oven started operation in 1997, and since then the restaurant has been offering authentic Indian cuisine in Calgary’s Horizon and Sunridge neighborhoods. Chef and owner Gurnek Singh Gill offers Indian food with a special focus on Punjabi cuisine.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Clay Oven operates 6 days a week, Monday through Thursday from 11:30am to 2:00pm, and again from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. On Fridays, the restaurant is open from 11:30am to 2:00pm, and from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, Saturdays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, and remains closed on Sundays.
Ø Lunch buffet is available Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:00pm.
Ø An a la carte menu is available Monday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, and Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
Ø Dinner buffet is available Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
· Starters - Aloo tikki, fish pakoras, paneer pakoras, papri chat, samosas, tandoori chicken wings, and vegetable pakoras.
· Open Clay Oven - Tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, seekh kebab, tandoori prawn, paneer tikka, and fish tikka.
· Chicken, Meat and Prawn - Curry, karahi, gosht, vindaloo, lamb/beef saag, keema, chicken tikka masala, chicken palak, murgh malai, masala, prawn badami, butter chicken, and biryani.
· Vegetarian - Daal, kabli channa, aloo mutter / mutter paneer, saag paneer, paneer karahi, bengan bhartha, bhindi aloo, aloo gobi, mixed sabzi, malai kofta, shahi paneer/shahi mutter paneer, and vegetable biryani.
· Breads and Gluten-Free Bread - Chapati, tandoori roti, naan, paratha, kulcha (stuffed naan), and gluten-free chapati.
· Saffron Spiced Rice - Plain rice, and pulao rice.
· Salads and Yogurt - Cucumber salad, mixed salad, yogurt, and raita.
· Desserts -Gulab jamoon, kulfi, mango ice cream, ras malai, kheer, and gazrella.
The drinks menu consists of red and white wines, hi-balls, bottled and draft beers, cocktails, and beverages like tea, coffee, sodas, juice, lassi, and shakes.
Clay Oven Restaurant offers catering services for every type of event upon prior booking. The restaurant offers a separate catering menu that features both vegetarian and non-vegetarian fares. In order to engage the restaurant’s catering service, one needs to submit a Catering Quote Request Form, available on the restaurant’s website.
Clay Oven's menu is available through online order application Powered by the Open Dining Network. The online ordering option is available on the restaurant’s website and requires the user to be registered on the Clay Oven online order application. A list of areas covered under Clay Oven food delivery can be found on the restaurant’s website.
Clay Oven Restaurant's dine-in reservation is powered by the Bookatable online application, available on the restaurant’s website. Reservations can be made for lunch or dinner sessions for up to 12 people. Party sizes larger than 12 are required to contact the restaurant directly for dine-in bookings.
Back to: Calgary restaurants
Clay Oven, 1, 3131 27 Street Northeast, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 0B3, Canada, website, Phone: 403-250-2161