Held at Canada's biggest outdoor events venue, Burl's Creek in Oro Medonte, Ontario, the Big Sky Music Festival is set to be one of the biggest and best country and rock music festivals in all of North America. It's one of the hottest events of the summer, offering guests the opportunity to see some legendary bands in an amazing venue, while also enjoying a classic car show, a crafts market, and a full campsite too. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing 2019 country music festival in Canada:
- Location - The Big Sky Music Festival for 2019 will be held at Burl's Creek in Oro-Medonte, ON. Burl's Creek is the biggest outdoor event space in the whole of Canada, measuring up at more than 600 acres and even having its own road network. It's an enormous and scenic venue with a lot to offer, and it's very easy to access too.
- Getting There - If you're planning on driving to Burl's Creek for the Big Sky Music Festival, you'll find that the venue is very easy to access by car, being bordered by a major highway. Those who prefer to rely on public transport can take buses towards Barrie and then make use of taxis or shuttle services to get to the venue itself for the Big Sky Music Festival. If you're coming from further away, you can actually fly direct into Toronto Airport, which is only an hour away from the Big Sky Music Festival, or you can choose to fly direct into the venue's local airport, which is only five minutes away.
- The Date - The Big Sky Music Festival for 2019 will take place on Saturday, July 20, 2019. It's a one day only event, so anyone interested in seeing amazing country and rock music bands and performers like Alabama and Jason McCoy will need to ensure that this date is free in their calendars.
- The Line-Up - Southern rock superstars Alabama will be headlining the show, with "Help Me Hold On" and "Can I Trust You With My Heart" singer Travis Tritt next on the list. Christian country music band Diamond Rio will also be in attendance, along with young internet star Mason Ramsey, who went from zero to hero after singing Hank Williams' "Lovesick Blues" in a Walmart. "This Used To Be Out Town" star Jason McCoy is also featured in the line-up, with The Redhill Valleys rounding out the list of performers. In short, it's guaranteed to be a super day for anyone with a love or interest in Southern rock and country.
- The Schedule - Parking will open up at the Big Sky Music Festival at 10am, and it's wise to arrive early if you want to get a good parking space and get over to the grounds in time for the opening at 12pm. The craft market and car show will start up immediately, and the first musical performance by The Redhill Valleys will start at 2pm. Jason McCoy is scheduled to come on stage at 2.50pm, followed by Mason Ramsey at 4pm, then Diamond Rio at 5.30pm and Travis Tritt at 7. Last but certainly not list, the biggest band on the bill, Alabama, will hit the stage at 9pm, although the timings may change throughout the day.
- Tickets - If you're planning to attend the Big Sky Music Festival, you'll need to purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets are on sale online and there are a few different ticket options depending on how you plan on enjoying the event. You can simply purchase a general admission pass to enjoy the performances, car show, and craft stalls, or you can also pay extra to reserve your spot on the campsite for a tent or RV. It's also possible to rent RVs directly on the site from RVezy, Canada's leading RV rental community.
- The Car Show - As well as the musical performances, the Big Sky Music Festival will feature a fascinating classic and vintage car show, with a lot of classic models on display from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Anyone interested in classic cars or appreciative of the unique beauty of these vehicles will find a lot to love at Burl's Creek on the 20th of July.
- Crafts and Food - This festival isn't just about music and cars; it's also about artisanal crafts and quality food. You'll find an extensive Craft Market area at the Big Sky Music Festivals, with many local creators running stands and selling homemade fashion, accessories, gifts, and other items. Several quality food vendors will also be in attendance offering a range of delicious treats and refreshing drinks.