We all need to enjoy some sweet treats and tasty desserts from time to time, but these kinds of foods are so often associated with negative connotations. They're often packed with excess sugar, preservatives, unnatural ingredients, artificial flavors, and plenty of other elements which are completely incompatible with healthy diets, veganism, or those following gluten-free eating plans.
Nowadays, people are paying closer attention to the food and drink they put in their bodies, and many people are tired of industrial, processed foods, especially desserts, and are looking for quality alternatives. One of those alternatives, which is really making a name for itself and generating a lot of good hype, is Yoga-urt.
All About Yoga-urt - Organic, Vegan Desserts in Glendale
Yoga-urt is a soft serve location in the Kenneth Village area of Glendale, home to many small, family-owned businesses and innovative start-ups. Fitting perfectly in this environment since the summer of 2015, Yoga-urt has drawn in increasingly larger crowds of health-conscious dessert lovers with its amazing menu of flavors and total dedication to offering sweet treats in a natural, pure, safe way that can work for everyone, including vegans and those who avoid gluten.
Here’s all you need to know about Yoga-urt:
- Highly Rated - Voted “Best of Glendale” in the “Ice Cream / Frozen Yogurt” category for 2018 by Glendale News Press Readers and talked about by leading media publications like the Los Angeles Times and Harper's Bazaar, Yoga-urt has really generated a lot of positive press since its creation. Even animal rights charities like PETA and leading vegan organizations have been recommending this place, with celebrities like Rooney Mara also commenting openly on their appreciation of Yoga-urt and its awesome vegan treats.
- Vegan and Organic - Yoga-urt's incredible soft serve blend is fully organic, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and kosher. This soft serve is made from an almond cashew base, blended up with almond milk and flavored naturally with ingredients like cane sugar, strawberries, lemon juice, sea salt, green tea, and more. Even the waffle cones are fully gluten-free and made fresh in-house each day, while a selection of vegan smoothies, dairy-free coffees, and organic teas are also on the menu. Yoga-urt is fully committed to only making use of organic, vegan-friendly ingredients.
- Delicious - Too often, people leading vegan lives or following gluten-free diets are made to feel a little left out, with lots of brands and restaurants not giving these kinds of diets the attention and care they deserve, which can lead to a lot of vegan dishes lacking in flavor. Fortunately, Yoga-urt proves that vegan food can be immensely delicious. Making use of carefully crafted recipes and natural ingredients, Yoga-urt’s soft serve and smoothies will blow you away with their bold flavors.
- Lots of Options - There are six different flavors available at any one time in the Yoga-urt Glendale location, but there are more than 20 different flavors in total, and the menu rotates over time to introduce new flavors. This means you can keep coming back to Yoga-urt multiple times to experience new taste sensations, with the likes of Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Bliss, Salted Caramel Zen, Coffee Karma, Peanut Butter Prana, and Calming Coconut Chai standing out as a few of the most popular soft serve flavors.
- A Relaxing Space - Yoga-urt is designed to be more than just a soft-serve store. It's a cozy, relaxing location where you can stop off with your friends and family to enjoy tasty treats and refreshing beverages whenever you need them. Yoga-urt's founder, Melissa Schulman, really wanted to bring the peace and tranquillity associated with yoga to her soft serve location, so you’ll see friendly faces all around and really feel at ease whenever you stop by.
- The Power of Yogurt - Yoga-urt soft serve isn't technically classed as frozen yogurt since it's dairy-free, but it was designed with the power of yogurt in mind. Each soft serve portion is prepared with probiotics in order to offer the same great benefits to your digestive system as real yogurt. The probiotics used in the preparation of Yoga-urt soft serve include live and active friendly bacteria strains that can promote healthy digestion and a stronger immune system. So these products don’t just taste great, they also have a lot of positive health benefits too.
If you'd like to visit Yoga-urt and see just why so many media publications and healthy food lovers have been talking about this place, you can stop by at the Kenneth Village location, which is at 1407 W. Kenneth Road, Glendale, CA 91201.
The store is open every day of the week, from 12pm all the way through into the evening, closing at 10.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays and 10pm every other day. Yoga-urt also offers soft serve vegan dessert deliveries all around the Glendale area via services like Postmates and Grubhub. website