Top Round Roast Beef is a window-serve stand offering chef-driven fast food in an outdoor patio setting. The fast-casual sandwich hut uses only the freshest ingredients in their sandwiches and the only frozen dish available at the diner is their custard. The menu offers assorted gourmet sandwiches, different variations of french fries, frozen custard, and shakes for covered outdoor patio dining.
Top Round was founded in 2013 by chefs and foodie friends, Anthony Carron, Noah Ellis, Steven Fretz, and Jaime Tiampo, with a mission to offer classic handmade sandwiches with only fresh hand-cut lean meats instead of the usual frozen mystery meats that are produced from machines. This group of fine dining fanatic chefs also invites sandwich ideas from the public to be shared with Top Round.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Top Round Roast Beef is open 7 days a week. The eatery remains open every day from 8:00am to 11:00pm.
· Slow Roasted Beef Sandwich - Made with choice roast beef that is slow roasted for over 10 hours. All Top Round sandwiches are served on butter-toasted buns with seasoning shake and au jus. Also available are gluten-free buns.
· Hand-Breaded Chicken - Made of all-natural chicken that is marinated in a mixture of buttermilk and pickle juice. The marinated chicken is then tossed into a dry mixture of flour and Top Round seasoning and fried till crispy. Includes original chicken and chicken "Cali."
· Breakfast - Served from 8:00am to 10:30am. Top Round uses organic brown eggs in all their breakfast sandwiches. Also served are breakfast tots, cheese tots, and beverages like orange juice and Lamill coffee.
· Hot Dogs - variations include original dog, cheese dog, and dirty dog
· Fries - fresh Idaho potatoes hand-cut at the Top Round kitchen and fried in 100% beef fat; variations include curly fries, cheese fries, gravy fries, and “dirty” fries
· Vegetarian - kale slaw, grilled cheese, veggie "Cali," and Top Round's Big Salad
· Refreshments - regular and large Coca-Cola products and freshly brewed iced tea
· Frozen Custard - Includes sundae, concrete, shakes, build-your-own floats with 127 Coca-Cola flavors, and custard in a cone. The menu also offers custard combinations that consist of all house combinations and are specially made in-house.
Top Round offers online orders for both pick-up and delivery. The delivery orders are fulfilled by the DoorDash and Postmates services, available on the restaurant's website. All the menu items are available for pick-up and delivery from 8:00am till 11:00pm.
The eatery offers catering services for off-site private events. Catering booking can be made by calling the restaurant directly.
The eatery offers gift cards that are available in stores for purchase. The gift cards can be redeemed for both dine-in and online orders.
The gourmet sandwich shop offers franchise opportunities for interested entrepreneurs from around the United States. The online franchise inquiry form is available on the restaurant's website under the franchise option.
Top Round Roast Beef, 1000 S. LA Brea Ave., Los Angeles, California 90019, website, Phone: 323-549-9445
Back to: Romantic Restaurants in Los Angeles