Since 2008, Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill in San Jose has been offering a high-quality Japanese and Korean dining experience. Patrons will have the opportunity to enjoy an assortment of Japanese and Korean-inspired cuisine. From sushi and Korean BBQ to udon and teriyaki, Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill is a great place to try something different. Located in Silicon Valley, Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill attracts both locals as well as visitors who would like to experience authentic Asian cuisine. All the dishes at Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill are made with the freshest ingredients to ensure a stellar dining experience. Everyone is invited to experience Asian-fusion cuisine at Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill.
Reservations for Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill can be made online via OpenTable.
The menu at Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill is a fusion of Japanese and Korean cuisine. At Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill, patrons will enjoy an assortment of dishes from sushi to Korean BBQ. The following is a sample of menu items at Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill.
· Signature Salads - Seared tuna, seafood cucumber salad, sashimi salad, squid salad, lily salad, seaweed salad, octopus salad, and more.
· Hot Appetizers - Grilled hamachi kama, calamari, crispy rice with spicy tuna, soft shell crab, baked green mussels, spicy tuna poppers, shrimp skewers, spicy popcorn shrimp, honeymoon special, almond chicken.
· Cold Appetizers - Yellowtail and tuna tartar, snow crab cucumber wrap, mango salmon, tuna tataki, and more.
· Signature Rolls - Cherry Blossom, Yellowtail Special, Albacore Delight, Hot Hawaii, Hurricane, Super Godzilla, Scallop King, Crunchy Roll, Green Dragon, Sunkissed, Butterfly, Mizu Jumbo, Dynamite, and more.
· Entrees - Teriyaki (chicken, beef and salmon), chicken katsu, saba shioyaki,and more.
· Korean BBQ - Bulgogi (chicken, beef, and spicy pork) and LA galbi.
· Udon - Seafood, tempura, kake, and nabeyaki.
Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill is available to cater any off-site private event. Customers can choose from any one of the traditional catering platters or have a custom platter specially made for the occasion. Catering menu options include an assortment of salads, Korean BBQ, and signature rolls. Some of the platter options include:
· Sushi platter
· Rolls platter
· Sashimi platter
· Combo platter
Individuals that are interested in utilizing Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill for catering can contact the San Jose location at 408-260-7200.
Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill operates two additional locations in California. The specific locations and their hours of operation are as follows.
2881 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm; 5:00pm - 9:00pm
2590 W El Camino Real#13
Mountain View, CA 94040
Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
Mizu Sushi Bar & Grill, 1035 S Winchester Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128, Phone: 408-260-7200