Located on the Monterey Peninsula in Carmel, California, Mission Ranch Restaurant is the perfect spot to enjoy delicious food in an inviting environment. At Mission Ranch Restaurant, patrons get the best of both worlds with high-quality food and incredible ambience. Whether seated in the warm dining room, which includes a rustic fireplace, or dining on the beautiful patio overlooking a rolling green landscape, Mission Ranch Restaurant is just the place to visit for brunch or dinner.
Mission Ranch Restaurant not only serves food, but is also part of a larger establishment that offers lodging. Thus, customers are invited to enjoy the beautiful landscape of Carmel, California, while dining at one of the most enjoyable and picturesque restaurants in the area.
Mission Ranch Restaurant operates 7 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 1:30pm; 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Mission Ranch Restaurant does not accept reservations. Customers are served on a first-come first-served basis.
Reservations are only accepted for holidays such as Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day Brunch, and Easter and can be made by calling the restaurant directly at 831-625-9040.
The menu at Mission Ranch Restaurant features a number of appetizers, soups and salads, entrees, and desserts that are sure to delight a wide assortment of palettes. Some of the menu offerings are as follows.
· Appetizers: Crab cakes, jumbo prawns, pan-seared ahi tuna, smoked salmon, almond-coated goat cheese, and more.
· Soup and salads - Soups: soup of the day and clam chowder; salads: roasted beet salad, Caesar salad, cobb salad, mixed green house salad, tomato mozzarella salad, and more.
· Sandwiches - Chicken breast or prime rib sandwich and charbroiled hamburger.
· Dinner Entrees - Smoked pork ribs, New York steak, pan-seared sea scallops, braised short rib, vegetarian pasta, filet mignon with lobster tail, roasted Jidori chicken, charbroiled salmon, slow roasted prime rib, and more.
· Dessert - Ice cream and sorbet, creme brulee, cheesecake, pecan pie, baked apple crisp, bread pudding, angel food cake, root beer float, and more.
Mission Ranch Restaurant provides the perfect setting for any private event or special occasion. From weddings to intimate family get-togethers, Mission Ranch Restaurant can help customers create the venue they desire.
Mission Ranch Restaurant offers the following private event spaces:
· Opens to a brick patio
· Contains a built-in stage and dance floor
· Includes a coppertop bar
· Offer stunning views of the mountains as well as a field of green landscape
The Large Barn
· Features a three-story ceiling
· Much larger space to accommodate bigger parties and events
Additional information about private dining services offered by Mission Ranch Restaurant can be found on the restaurant's website.
Patrons are invited to enjoy the stunning views and a good meal at Mission Ranch Restaurant while also listening to live music. Live piano music is a mainstay at Mission Ranch Restaurant and can be enjoyed every night of the week at the piano bar. Jazz lovers are invited to Sunday brunch.
The Restaurant at Mission Ranch, 26270 Dolores Street, Carmel, CA 93923, Phone: 831-625-9040