The Patio on Goldfinch in San Diego, CA serves up good food that is local, fresh, and sustainable. The food served here offers a little bit for everyone. Seafood, steak, salads, and vegetables are put together to create meals that are comfort food made into modern cuisine. People dine in an environment that is sophisticated while also being comfortable and charming. This is the perfect mix to attract people to dine and hang out at the Patio on Goldfinch.
Reservations are not required at the Patio on Goldfinch. Reservations can be booked online via OpenTable as well as by calling the restaurant directly at (619) 501-5090.
The menu at Patio on Goldfinch has been revamped to include new items while also keeping those menu offerings that the customers prefer. This is a menu that combines classic comfort foods with some healthy vegetable-laden options. The Patio on Goldfinch offers brunch, lunch, dinner, and happy hour menus.
· Brunch - Menu options include an assortment of salads and sandwiches, pancakes, French toast, skillets, shrimp and grits, hash, and more.
· Lunch - Salads, flatbreads, and small plates, which include ahi poke tacos, burrata, warm mixed olives, the Patio BLT, fish of the day, and more.
· Dinner - Flatbreads, salads, a variety of sides, small plates, which include soup of the day, burrata, octopus, jidori chicken breast, short rib, spaghetti Bolognese, and more.
· Desserts - An assortment of desserts are offered, such as carrot cake and the Twisted Elvis.
· Happy Hour - Enjoy drink and food specials daily from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
The Patio on Goldfinch has gift cards for sale in increments of $20 to $250. Gift cards can be purchased online and delivered via email or sent through standard mail.
Join Patio on Goldfinch for Patio Happenings, the place where patrons get together to enjoy good food and a good atmosphere. Each day of the week there is something to look forward to. From the All Day Happy Hours on Monday to the Wine Wednesdays, where you can bring your own bottle of wine, there is always something entertaining to experience at Patio on Goldfinch.
Patio on Goldfinch provides a 10% ongoing discount to all military and first responder personnel. For more information on events and specials, patrons can join the Patio on Goldfinch mailing list.
The Patio on Goldfinch offers private dining space for events and parties. This venue is capable of handling 15 to 155 guests and is open, spacious, and airy, featuring a “living wall” of green plants. Some of the other amenities included with private dining are audio-visual equipment, Wi-Fi, valet parking for guests, a private loft, and a craft cocktail program. The Patio on Goldfinch also offers menus with set prices (prix fixe) to ensure that guests have a positive culinary experience during the event. For more information on the private dining services, contact the restaurant directly by phone at (619) 501-5090 or by using the contact form on the website.
The Patio on Goldfish, 4020 Goldfinch Street, San Diego, CA 92103, website, Phone: 619-501-5090