For succulent ribs that are guaranteed to satisfy in Long Beach or Costa Mesa, The Naples Rib Company is the place to visit. Since 1984, this family-owned and operated business has been offering the public delicious authentic barbeque that has made The Rib Company quite popular in Southern California. Offering both dine-in and takeout of delicious barbeque as well as catering services, patrons can enjoy the taste of The Naples Rib Company in the manner that best suits them.
The menu at The Naples Rib Company consists of a number of solid barbeque items for both dine-in and carryout. In addition to the regular menu options, there is also a gluten and casein-free menu for those with these particular dietary limitations.
Main Menu - The main menu consists of a variety of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and more.
· Appetizers - Onion bricks, deep fried mozzarella cheese, buffalo wings, baskets of ribs or sausage bites, basket of sliders, and appetizer combinations.
· Salads - Full and half-size salads with options of different dressings.
· Pasta - Pasta primavera or blackened Cajun chicken pasta with the option to add meat.
· Chili - Available in cup or bowl.
· Dinners - Meat dinner served with cornbread, fruit, vegetables, and a choice of two sides; meat options include ribs, chicken, slow-roasted tri tip, steak, prime rib, seafood, and combos.
· Desserts - Cheesecake, brownie surprise, double chocolate suicide cake, marble Bundt cake, and much more.
· Beverages - Coffee, tea (iced and hot), soda, and a variety of alcoholic drinks.
Gluten and Casein-Free Menu - This menu includes some of the regular menu items tweaked to make them gluten and casein free. Cornbread and rolls offered are gluten-free options.
Naples Rib Company can provide catering services or setup a private event in its entirety. Many top companies have utilized Naples Rib Company for their catering needs. Those interested in catering or banquet services can utilize either The Naples Rib Company or the other location, The Newport Rib Company, to obtain the catering and banquet services desired.
For banquet services, the two locations offer different accommodations. The Naples Rib Company has a seating capacity of 55 people while the Newport banquet room has a capacity of 80 people. There is a 30-person minimum for all lunch banquets. Each of the banquet rooms comes fully equipped with a podium, TV, microphone, and other audio-visual equipment ready to use for the special event.
When planning special events, The Naples Rib Company can assist with the creation of menu. From a regular buffet menu to something more formal, The Naples Rib Company has the skills and expertise to properly cater or plan an event.
Those interested in either catering or event planning can contact the desired location to begin the process.
The Rib Company Store
The Rib Company Store offers an assortment of items for purchase. From gift cards mailed to you in the amount of your choosing to t-shirts and barbeque sauce, patrons can purchase a number of The Rib Company items on the website.
The Rib Company-Naples, 5800 E. 2nd Street (off Pacific Coast Highway), Long Beach, CA 90803, Phone: 562-439-7427
The Rib Company-Newport, 2196 Harbor Boulevard (2 miles from the 405 Fwy), Costa Mesa, CA 92627, website, Phone: 949-631-2110