The Mission San Diego is the perfect place to dine for anyone who enjoys quality good food made with fresh ingredients served in an inviting artsy environment. The ultimate goal of The Mission San Diego is to offer customers a dining experience that reflects a love for quality healthy food options with someplace enjoyable to actually partake in a meal. From the many positive rewards and reviews for all three locations, it appears that The Mission San Diego has succeeded in attracting the attention of not only a dedicated following of diners but also people far and wide who want good food accompanied by a great atmosphere.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The Mission San Diego is open 7 days a week from 7:00am to 3:00pm at all three locations for both breakfast and lunch.
The Mission San Diego seats on a first-come first-serve basis. Thus, reservations are not accepted.
The menu at The Mission San Diego is a combination of classic recipes with some Latin elements. All menu items are prepared fresh, and the goal is to offer food that not only tastes good but is also good for you. The menu includes breakfast, lunch, gluten-free options, breads, and beverages.
· Breakfast - Some breakfast options include pancakes topped with berry puree and powdered sugar, Mission French toast, Mission soy chorizo specials, Latin-inspired breakfast plates, and more.
· Lunch - Some lunch options include salads, sandwiches, a variety of lunch favorites such as the grande burrito and tamales verde, as well as an assortment of Chino-Latino dishes such as ginger sesame chicken roll up and Baja shrimp wrap.
· Gluten-Free - This menu lists all the gluten-free items available as well as items that can be prepared gluten free upon request.
· Breads - Enjoy the handmade breads that are used for the sandwiches and French toast. Some options include cinnamon bread, rosemary bread, brown bread, and gluten-free variations of the rosemary and cinnamon breads.
· Beverages - A number of beverages are available, such as fresh-brewed coffee, tea, hot chocolate, smoothies, shakes, juice, and alcoholic beverages.
The Mission San Diego offers gift certificates for sale via its website. Gift certificates are available in amounts from $25 to $50. All gift certificates are delivered via standard mail within 5-7 business days.
To purchase gift certificates in amounts over $50, please contact The Mission San Diego online via the contact form.
The Mission San Diego is dedicated to giving back to the communities that support its growth and development. This restaurant has a solid history of supporting various local charities such as the Mission Beach Women’s Club and City of San Diego Literacy Programs as well as Planned Parenthood through donations. The Mission San Diego also participates in a number of annual fundraising events to support various causes.
Helping Local Artists
The Mission San Diego understands the value and importance of art as it is used in all three of its locations to create ambiance. In a show of support for the artists who provide their creations for display, The Mission San Diego is dedicated to displaying the artwork of local San Diego artists and making sure that all proceeds from the sale of artwork go directly to the artist.
Artists who are interested in displaying their artwork at The Mission San Diego are urged to contact District Manager Jody Ritacco via email at email@example.com. Please include your name, phone, and samples of your artwork in the correspondence.
The Mission San Diego - Mission Beach, 3795 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92109, Phone: 858-488-9060
The Mission San Diego - North Park, 2801 University Avenue, San Diego, CA 92104, Phone: 619-220-8992
The Mission San Diego - SoMa East Village, 1250 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101, website, Phone: 619-232-7662