The Firehouse is an elegant Old Sacramento restaurant that was originally home to the Sacramento No. 3 firehouse, built in the year 1853. The now restaurant's historic building was the first to be restored in Old Sacramento and since its restoration has become a historical landmark in the city. This award-winning sophisticated historic establishment offers high-end multi-cuisine meals made with local and seasonal ingredients.
The Firehouse is popular for its extensive premium wine collection and the restaurant also has won the highest number of awards in the Sacramento region. The restaurant has been voted #1 in polls like Top 100 Restaurants, Most Romantic Restaurant, Best Wedding Venue, and several other categories.
Lunch is served Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:30pm.
Dinner is served Sunday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:30pm and Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
Happy Hour is Monday through Friday between 3:00pm and 6:00pm.
Bar remains open Monday through Thursday from 11:30am to 9:30pm, Fridays from 11:30am to 10:00pm, Saturdays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm and Sundays from 5:00pm to 9:30pm.
The Firehouse Restaurant works at different hours during holidays and remains closed on certain holidays, as announced on its website.
The Firehouse Restaurant features a separate happy hour menu, and a specialty cocktails menu along with the below menus;
· Lunch - The menu consists of starters, entree salads, entrees, beverage specials, and sandwiches served with a choice of fries or mixed greens. The lunch menu also offers Courtyard prix fixe menu, a three-course menu created by chefs Jay and Matty. The menu variations are designed to fully utilize the bounty of locally sourced ingredients.
· Dinner - first, second, entrees, and specialty cuts
· Chef's Tasting Menu - A five-course menu that consists of lobster and pearls, crepe of duck confit, sea bass sous vide, grilled venison saddle, and local strawberry pudding.
· Dessert - Kahlúa dark chocolate pavé, carrot cake, chocolate s’mores, Meyer lemon pudding, creme brulee, Grand Marnier soufflé, and a “composed” cheese presentation
· Wine List - The Firehouse wine list features an extensive list of sparkling, rosé, white, and red wines offered by the glass as well as Champagne, sparkling wines, half-bottle selections, dessert wines, ports, and a large variety of wines from around the world.
The Firehouse restaurant is available every day throughout the year for private events. The restaurant's 4,000 square feet of space makes it ideal for dining, dancing, and socializing for any type of private event. The restaurant’s varied private event spaces can accommodate up to 500 guests;
· Courtyard - up to 500 guests for a cocktail party
· Courtyard Grill - up to 125 reception guests or 72 seated guests
· Golden Eagle Room - up to 150 seated guests
· Golden Eagle Salon - up to 50 guests for a reception-style event
· Main Dining Room - seating for up to 100 guests
· Wine Cellar Room I - seats up to 16 guests
· Wine Cellar Room II - seats up to 40 guests
The Firehouse Restaurant, 1112 Second Street, Sacramento, California 95814, website, Phone: 916-442-4772
More: Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs weather, Napa weather, Redwood Forest, Santa Cruz hotels, Sunken City, Hollywood, Santa Barbara wedding venues, Sacramento wedding venues, amusement parks near San Francisco, dog-friendly San Francisco, burgers San Francisco, Los Angeles burgers, vegetarian Los Angeles, Los Angeles breakfast, California breweries, Los Angeles weather