The Farmers Union located in San Jose, California, is the restaurant for people who want to eat good food and drink good beer and wine while doing so in a comfortable environment. The Farmers Union features classic American meals that are complemented by good beer and wine choices that don't break the bank. At The Farmer’s Union, it is possible to eat well without feeling out of place. This is a place for everyone. Whether enjoying some grub after work, dining with colleagues, or having a dinner date with someone special, the atmosphere is welcoming and not at all stuffy, making it the perfect place to enjoy the company of others while dining on good food.
Reservations can be made for The Farmers Union online via OpenTable.
The menu at The Farmers Union offers classic American fare that is sure to be pleasing to everyone's palate. The following are some of the offerings from the various menus.
· Lunch - An assortment of small plates, soups and salads, sandwiches, and main dishes such as beer-battered fish and chips, grilled sausage plate, salmon, risotto, and more.
· Dinner - An assortment of small plates, soups, and salads, main dishes such as lamb burger, braised pork shoulder, spicy prawn linguini, and grilled quail as well as smoker items such as half chicken, beef brisket, and ribs.
· Brunch - A variety of brunch items such as avocado toast, seasonal veggie skillet, breakfast skillet, Farmers breakfast, and more.
· Dessert - Apple crisp, devil’s food cake, salted caramel bread pudding, warm chocolate brownie, and more.
· Wine List and Cocktails - House and barrel-aged cocktails and an assortment of wines by the glass.
The Farmers Union is a perfect place to hold a private or semi-private event. With several venue options as well as the ability to create a custom-made menu, The Farmers Union works with their guests to create the private or semi-private event desired.
Guests can choose from several rooms at The Farmers Union for their event. Each of these rooms has varying seating capacities. The various venues at The Farmers Union include the following:
· The Benson Room – Accommodates 30 seated and 40 standing
· Outdoor patio – Accommodates 35 seated and 40 standing
· The John P. Room – Accommodates 40 seated and 45 standing
· The Mezzanine – Accommodates 30 seated and 40 standing
· The John P. Room and the Mezzanine – 85 seated and 95 standing
The Farmers Union will also work closely with guests to create a specialized menu for a private or semi-private event.
More information about private dining services offered at The Farmers Union can be obtained by contacting The Farmers Union directly at (408) 277-0545.
The Farmers Union, 151 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95113, Phone: 408-277-0545
(Last Updated on September 21, 2017)
Fun Romantic Weekend Getaways, Beach Resorts, Wedding Venues: IN, Atlanta, NM, ME, Miami, Birthday, Chicago, VA, OR, Couples, NM, LA, Montauk, UT, AR, ID, OK, KS, East Coast, CA, IN, OR, WY, MD, GA water parks, From Dallas, Hilton Head, Boston, day trips from D.C., from Seattle, KS, OR, Missouri, TN, beaches in San Diego, Portland, Charlotte