Super Duper Burgers is a counter-service chain of American fast food offering burgers, fries, and organic milkshakes made with local ingredients. This San Francisco-based chain was started by restaurateur Adriano Paganini in 2010 and now operates in ten locations across the Bay Area. The burger joint serves fries, house-made pickles, shakes, donuts, breakfast sandwiches, burgers made with artisanal buns, and a breakfast menu at selected locations.
As an endeavor to reduce their carbon footprint, the chain works with local sources like sign painters, designers, artisans, and local producers for all their needs, from the outlet's hand-painted signage to their patties made from sustainably raised local beef.
The eatery's meat, dairy, buns, and fresh produce purveyors are located just miles from the restaurants, which ensures the best possible food is served to its customers.
Recycling & Compost
The packaging material used at Super Duper Burgers is 100% compostable. The restaurant chain has worked hard at achieving a trashcan-free vicinity as it only uses recycling and composting.
Locations & Hours
1. Metreon – Mondays to Wednesdays 8:00am to 11:00pm, Thursdays 8:00am to 11:00pm, Fridays 8:00am to 11:30pm, Saturdays 10:30am to 11:30pm, and Sundays 10:30am to 10pm.
2. FiDi – Mondays to Fridays 7:00am to 10:00pm and Sat 10:00am to 7:00pm. Closed on Sundays.
3. Downtown – Monday to Wednesday 8:00am to 11p:00m, Thursdays and Fridays 8:00am to 11:30pm, Saturdays 10:30am to 11:30pm, and Sundays 10:30am to 10:00pm.
4. Castro - Every day from 11:00am to 11:00pm.
5. Lower FiDi - Mondays to Fridays 7:30am to 9:00pm and Saturdays 11:00am to 8:00pm. Closed on Sundays.
6. Marina - Every day from 8:30am to 11:00pm.
7. Novato - Every day from 10:30am to 10:00pm.
8. Westfield Valley Fair – Monday to Fridays 10:00am to 9:30pm, Saturdays 10:00am to 9:00pm, and Sundays 11:00am to 7:00pm
9. Mill Valley - Every day from 9:00am to 10:00pm.
10. Los Gatos – Sundays to Wednesdays 10:30am to 9:00pm, and Thursdays to Saturdays 10:30am to 10:00pm.
· Burgers - Super Burger and Mini Burger
· Toppings - lettuce, tomato, red onions, jalapeños, grilled onions, house-made pickles, avocado, roasted portobello, organic egg, and Cambozola Blue
· Fries - french fries, garlic fries, and three dips add-on
· Chicken - chicken sandwich
· Vegetarian - veggie burger
· Salad - Super Salad
· Drinks - fountain, organic iced tea, fresh lemonade, beer on tap, and wine on tap
· Ice Cream Cones - regular, and dipped cone
· Organic Shakes - regular, super shake, kid size
· Breakfast Menu at selected locations - coffee combo, mini breakfast, super combo, donuts
Metreon 783 Mission Street, Phone: 415-882-1750
Castro 2304 Market Street, Phone: 415-558-8123
FiDi 346 Kearny Street, Phone: 415-677-9936
Lower FiDi 98 Mission Street, Phone: 415-974-1200
Downtown 721 Market Street, Phone: 415-538-3437
Marina 2201 Chestnut Street at Pierce, Phone: 415-931-6258
Novato Hamilton Marketplace, Phone: 415-382-1980
Mill Valley/Drive Thru 430 Miller Avenue, Phone: 415-380-8555
Westfield Valley Fair 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Phone: 408-985-1352
Los Gatos 15991 Los Gatos Blvd, website, Phone: 408-356-0684