With a menu that is fueled by daily specials and simple dishes that are made with no more than six ingredients, Finch & Fork is an inviting restaurant located in Santa Barbara, California. This is a place where simplicity is valued, as Executive Chef James Siao is committed to creating dishes that turn one-time visitors into repeat loyal customers. With fresh ingredients from local fisheries and farms, patrons are sure to enjoy eating meals that are carefully and creatively pieced together. Finch & Fork is a place where less really is more because simple can be delicious.
Reservations for Finch & Fork can be made online via OpenTable.
The menu at Finch & Fork is the well-comprised creation of Executive Chef James Siao. There is a changing daily menu that features seasonal local ingredients. Simple and clean is the goal of the meals offered at Finch & Fork. While menu options do change, the following are examples of some of the menu items at Finch & Fork.
· Breakfast - French toast, granola, pancakes, fruit plate, omelets, Benedicts, muffins, banana bread, eggs, and toast; beverages: an assortment of juices, tea, chai, and coffee.
· Lunch - Snacks: oysters, fries, flatbreads, deviled eggs, market fish tacos, and more; sandwiches, specially prepared as well as build-your-own salads; daily lunch specials.
· Dinner - Snacks: chicken wings, crudo, deviled eggs, flatbread, cheese board and more; farm to fork: snap peas, cauliflower, ricotta cavatelli, local greens, kale salad, and more; plates: short rib, NY strip steak, rainbow trout, pork chop, sea scallops; daily dinner specials.
· Dessert - Local ice creams, sticky toffee cake, s’more pot de crème, fire roasted milk shake, and a selection of after-dinner drinks.
· Wines/Spirits - Wines by the glass, half-bottle, and bottle, draft beers, and specialty cocktails.
Finch & Fork is a perfect place for a private event or special occasion. The restaurant offers several private dining options, such as the following.
· Finch & Fork Restaurant & Bar – accommodates 130 seated guests
· Chapala Room – accommodates up to 15-30 seated guests
· Rooftop – accommodates 130 seated guests or 200 standing guests
Additional private dining space is available next door at the Kimpton Canary Hotel.
Finch & Fork also provides a specially crafted menu tailored to a specific event.
Additional information about private dining services is available by contacting Finch & Fork directly at 805-879-9100.
Join Finch & Fork for a variety of events, from Wine Down Wednesdays to monthly Sip N’ Swirls on the rooftop. There is always something interesting going on at Finch & Fork. Patrons can stay abreast of the latest happenings by visiting the restaurant’s website or by staying connected via social media.
Gift cards for Finch & Fork are available for purchase online via the restaurant’s website. The gift cards are delivered electronically via email or text. There is also the option of printing the gift card and delivering it to the recipient. The gift cards are available in denominations from $10 to $2,000.
Finch & Fork, 31 West Carrillo St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, Phone: 805-879-9100
More: Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs weather, Napa weather, Redwood Forest, Santa Cruz hotels, Sunken City, Hollywood, Santa Barbara wedding venues, Sacramento wedding venues, amusement parks near San Francisco, dog-friendly San Francisco, burgers San Francisco, Los Angeles burgers, vegetarian Los Angeles, Los Angeles breakfast, California breweries, Los Angeles weather, LA Nightlife