The Pacific Beach Fish Shop is a fresh fish and seafood restaurant in San Diego, California. Established in 2010, the restaurant's sole purpose is to provide the best service and the freshest fish in Pacific Beach. This cheery restaurant offers dine-in at its comfortable well-lit heated patio, while patrons can also place food take-out orders or can choose to order from Pacific Beach Fish Shop market’s daily catch selections, to cook the fresh catch at home.
The menu offers a wide range of fresh fish selections served with a seasoning and offered with a choice of having it all tucked in a sandwich, taco, salad, or on a plate. Along with tacos, sandwiches, and salads, the restaurant features San Diego's finest breweries by offering 50 of San Diego microbrew beers. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own bottle of wine, to pair with any of the dishes at Pacific Beach Fish Shop and guests get to enjoy their own wines without a corkage fee.
The Pacific Beach Fish Shop is open daily from 11:00am to 10:00pm.
· Fish Varieties - Ahi, albacore, diver scallops, jumbo shrimp, lobster, mahi-mahi, ono, red snapper, salmon, sea bass, swordfish, yellowtail, and seasonal catch.
· Grilled Fish Marinades - Fish shop seasoning, blackened seasoning, chipotle glaze, teriyaki glaze, lemon butter, garlic butter, salt and pepper, or plain.
· Styles - Grilled or fried fish served over a choice of taco, sandwich, salad, or plate.
· More Fish Dishes - Fish shop lumpia, crab cake, fish n’ chips, shrimp n’ chips, smoked in-house salmon sandwich, shrimp cocktail, sashimi of the day, oysters, fish shop oyster shooter, fish shop stew, clam chowder, fish shop chowder, shrimp ceviche, and mahi-mahi ceviche.
· Fish Shop Favorites - Spicy dorado taco, coconut shrimp, TKO taco, fried calamari, ahi poke, and fish shop shrimp.
· Sides - French fries, onion rings, mixed grain rice, jasmine rice, seasonal vegetables, coleslaw, macaroni salad, seaweed salad, and green salad.
· Draft Beers - Domestics and local craft beers available in drafts and pitchers.
· Bottled Beers - An extensive list of Single IPA, extra pale ale, pale ale, American Porter, wheat, ales, barley wine, and more.
· Wine - White, and red wines.
· Sodas and Non-Alcoholic Beverages - Fountain drinks, canned drinks, bottled drinks, Capri-sun, non-alcoholic beer, and hot tea.
The restaurant accepts reservations for 10 or more guests before 6:00pm. The reservations must be made via a phone call at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
To Go Orders
Pacific Beach Fish Shop offers to-go orders during restaurant hours, open daily from 11:00am to 10:00pm. Orders can be placed by calling the restaurant at 858-483-4746.
Pacific Beach Fish Shop offers daily specials on selected days of the week, like the Tuesday Crawfish Cookout, hosted on certain dates, and the $1 Oyster Bar, hosted on Thursdays. A detailed list of all the upcoming events are published on the restaurant’s website and social media pages from time to time.
Back to: Things to Do in San Diego
Pacific Beach Fish Shop, 1775 Garnet Ave, San Diego, California 92109, website, Phone: 858-483-1008 or 858-483-4746
Fun Romantic Weekend Getaways, Beach Resorts, Wedding Venues: IN, Atlanta, NM, ME, Miami, Birthday, Chicago, VA, OR, Couples, NM, LA, Montauk, UT, AR, ID, OK, KS, East Coast, CA, IN, OR, WY, MD, GA water parks, From Dallas, Hilton Head, Boston, day trips from D.C., from Seattle, KS, OR, Missouri, TN, beaches in San Diego, Portland, Charlotte