Bottega Americano is a very popular Italian restaurant, bar, and marketplace located in San Diego's East Village. This upscale restaurant-marketplace and bar started operation in 2014, and since then it has been offering the elegance of fine dining coupled with the convenience of a European style marketplace. Guests get to browse through the sensualist market, where they can find a well-curated selection of gifts, gourmet ingredients, and meals to take home.
The market also features organic produce, a selection of rare imported goods, and specialty produce from some of the finest local purveyors. The best part of the marketplace is that guests can enjoy browsing through the cooking stations and enjoy the sounds and aromas of the kitchen while they witness their food being prepared.
Bottega Americano is open daily Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 9:00pm, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am to 9:00pm.
· Dinner - Antipasti, insalate, pasta, piatti, pizza, and salumeria, which consists of a selection of meats and cheeses served with crostini and accompaniments.
· Brunch - Egg dishes, insalate, pasta and piatti, oyster bar, pizza, and a list of Bottega brunch favorites. The brunch menu also offers a selection of meats and cheeses served with crostini and accompaniments. The brunch time drinks list includes cocktails, beers, and wines.
· Lunch - Antipasti, insalate and panini, pastas, pizza, and the express business lunch menu, which consists of starters and entrees. The lunch menu also offers a selection of meats and cheeses served with crostini and accompaniments.
· Cocktails and Beers - The cocktail menu offers a list of over ten cocktails based on the classics, served with a contemporary twist. The cocktails are inspired by what is cooking in the kitchen and are made using fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and a selection of interesting spirits. The menu also offers bottled beers and beers on tap
· Happy Hour - Small plates, salumi boards, stone oven-fired pizza, wines by the glass, beer on draft, signature cocktails, and house wines.
Bottega Americano’s online reservations are powered by OpenTable, which provides free, secure, and instantly confirmed reservations. The application accepts table reservations for up to 9 people, and parties larger than 9 must contact the restaurant directly for reservations.
Bottega Americano organizes restaurant events on selected days of the week for promotional offers. Weekly specials include events like Bottomless Bottega Brunch, Executive Luncheon, Happy Hour, Ballgame, Industry Sunday, Pizza Monday, Wine Tuesday, and Pasta Wednesday.
Groups consisting of 15 or less and more than 15 guests, get to choose from a separate a la carte menu and family-style lunch, dinner, or brunch menus that are chargeable per person. Bottega Americano’s group events booking is powered by the Gather online application, available on the restaurant’s website.
Bottega Americano's stylish-rustic venue offers space for private events of every type. The restaurant offers a formal dining room, a bustling patio, and a culinary bar area that is right in front of the five open kitchens.
Back to: San Diego, CA
Bottega Americano, 1195 Island Ave., San Diego, California 92101, Phone: 619-255-7800, website
More: Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs weather, Napa weather, Redwood Forest, Santa Cruz hotels, Sunken City, Hollywood, Santa Barbara wedding venues, Sacramento wedding venues, amusement parks near San Francisco, dog-friendly San Francisco, burgers San Francisco, Los Angeles burgers, vegetarian Los Angeles, Los Angeles breakfast, California breweries, Los Angeles weather