Philippe The Original located in Los Angeles, California, is a popular mainstay for those who love traditional American food with a classic feel. When you dine at Philippe The Original, you are taken back to a time when people prepared and served food from the heart. As a family-owned restaurant, this remains the goal of Philippe The Original to this very day. From 1918 to the present, Philippe The Original has been serving up delicious French dip sandwiches as well as an assortment of other classic American foods. The service is direct and to the point but done with a sense of hospitality that makes everyone feel welcome. Whether a local to Los Angeles or a visitor, Philippe The Original is must visit.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations are not accepted at Philippe The Original. Customers are served on a first-come first-served basis.
The menu at Philippe The Original consists of solid American food. Think of the food prepared at local diners. From classic country breakfasts to the famous French dip sandwiches that were made and discovered by accident, there is something on the menu at Philippe The Original to please everyone. The following are some examples of menu offerings.
· Breakfast (Available from 6:00am - 10:30am) - Egg breakfasts with a choice or meat or omelets, French toast or pancake combo, bakery items such as donuts and an assortment of pastries, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, breakfast sides such as biscuits and gravy and potatoes, and an assortment of drinks.
· Sandwiches - French dipped (beef, pork, ham, lamb, turkey, pastrami), tuna salad, cheese and/or peanut butter and jelly.
· Salads - Freshly made salads such as garden and Caesar as well as an assortment of side salads.
· Soups - Soup of the day, chili, and beef stew.
· Desserts - Cookies, brownies, ice cream, tapioca pudding, cakes, fruit, and cream pies.
· Wine/Beer - White and red wines as well as draft and bottled beers are available.
Philippe The Original offers takeout. For some items, such as group lunches and desserts, advance ordering may be necessary. For larger orders, it is recommended that customers call ahead. Customers can view the takeout offerings on the Philippe The Original website.
Philippe The Original is a longstanding and valued institution in Los Angeles. Loyal customers can stay abreast of events featuring Philippe The Original by visiting the restaurant's website or by staying connected via social media through Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
Philippe The Original has a rich history in Los Angeles that makes it perfect for any scenic or movie backdrop. Parties interested in using Philippe The Original as a filming location can contact the restaurant directly via its website.
From apparel to the famous Philippe The Original hot mustard, the online store offers an assortment of Philippe The Original branded items such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs as well as gift cards. Customers can also sign up for a variety of store offers and discounts online at the Philippe The Original website.
Philippe-The Original, 1001 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, website, Phone: 213-628-3781