Located in Los Angeles, California, Night Market-Song is the second location of the Night Market restaurants. Owner/Chef Kris Yenbamroong is a native of Los Angeles who decided that he wanted to offer the experience of authentic Thai cuisine to the public. Despite lacking formal culinary training, Chef Kris was able to open not one but two successful Night Market locations, one in WeHo and the other in Silver Lake because of his previous experience working in his family-owned Thai restaurant as a youngster. Many awards and accolades later, Night Market-Song continues to dish out authentic Thai food that makes people gather around and enjoy the company of good people.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations are not accepted at Night Market-Song. Guests are served on a first-come first-served basis.
Limited seating is available for parties of six or more guests. Night Market-Song only has one table that can accommodate eight or more people. Those interested in seating for six or more people are encouraged to make a reservation at the other location, Night Market-WeHo.
Please be aware that due to limited seating only complete parties will be seated. Please make sure that all members of the dining party are onsite to ensure a table.
The menu at Night Market-Song consists of an assortment of authentic Thai dishes. Menu offerings vary based on the location. Examples of the dishes served are as follows:
· Starters - Larb gai, som tum, crispy rice salad, startled pig, and more.
· Jaan Daan (fast plates) - Eggplant, pad thai with a choice of protein, Thai boxing chicken, pad see ew, grapow khai dow, and more.
· Rice - Jasmine, sticky, or coconut rice
· Soup - Tom khar gai hot pot
· Khao Soi (curry noodle) - Khao soi jay, khao soi gay, and khao soi neua
· Spicy Salads - Larb lanna, larb gai, larb tofu, larb tod, som tum tod, moo sadoong, and more.
· Gaeng (curries) - Gaeng hanglay jay, gaeng hanglay moo, gaeng kua pak boong, and panang en neua
· Noodles, Rice and Stir fry - Garlic green beans, pad thai (with or without shrimp/chicken), fried rice (crab, shrimp, chicken, or garlic), Bangkok mall pasta, pad see ew gai, and more.
· Sweets - Mango and coconut rice, roti with milk, and roti with milk and ice cream.
· Drinks - Night Market-Song offers wines by the glass and bottle as well as beer, saki, soft drinks and homemade Thai iced tea.
*Vegan options are available. Please ask server when ordering.*
Night Market-Song offers catering services, whereby specialty menus can be made for a particular event. For more details on the catering services offered, contact Night Market-Song directly at 323-665-5899.
The Night Market menu is available for takeout. Night Market partners with Postmates to offer online ordering and delivery. Visit the Night Market-Song website to place an order or customers can place their takeout order through the Postmates app.
Night Market-Song, 3322 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026, website, Phone: 323-665-5899
(Last Updated on October 7, 2017)