The Winery in Newport Beach, California, serves up regional California cuisine in a contemporary environment. Nominated for “Restaurant of the Year” several times, The Winery continues to live up to its stellar reputation. With the wine country being the impetus for the menu at the winery, freshness and quality are of the utmost importance. Patrons will find a broad menu that offers a number of fresh, quality dishes that are sure to please the palate. The combination of quality-made food and a contemporary, chic atmosphere is what keeps patrons coming back for more at The Winery.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations for The Winery can be made online via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant directly at 949-999-6622.
The menu at The Winery boasts a number of freshly prepared dishes made with the finest of ingredients. The following are some of the menu items.
· Brunch - Starters: white shrimp martini, soup du jour, The Winery house salad, steamed mussels and Manila clams, white shrimp and crispy bacon devilled eggs, crispy almond calamari, petite seafood tower, and more; entrees: fish and chips, grilled Mary’s chicken sandwich, bagel and lox, eggs Benedict, French toast, Grand Cu burger, Cajun flatiron steak and eggs, and more.
· Dinner - Starters: pork belly lollipops, steamed mussels and clams, lobster and lump crab meat ricotta ravioli, crispy almond dusted calamari, seared rare ahi tuna, Colorado buffalo carpaccio and more; greens: seasoned local heirloom tomatoes, Caesar salad, house salad, BOB salad, shaved Brussels sprouts spinach salad; fish/seafood: Hawaiian mahi-mahi, barramundi, king salmon a la plancha, and more; meat: Mary’s Farm chicken two ways, corkscrew pasta, artichoke and ricotta gnocchi, Angus beef short rib, Maple Leaf Farms duck, and more; grill: rack of lamb, filet mignon, bone-in rib-eye steak, NY steak, Cajun flatiron steak, pork chop, and more; sides: truffle pomme frites, asparagus, wild mushroom medley, sautéed spinach, sautéed Broccolini, and baked potato.
The Winery is the perfect place to host a private event or special occasion. With several private dining room options, customers can choose the venue that is most appropriate for their special event. The following are the private dining spaces available at The Winery.
· The entire 2nd floor
· Accommodates up to 126 seated guests or 175 standing guests
The Bar Lounge
· Accommodates up to 40 guests for cocktail events
· Views of the marina
· Glass-enclosed wine cellars
· Accommodates up to 8 seated guests or 15 standing guests
· Bay view
· Heating system
· Stone fireplace
· Accommodates 18 to 24 guests depending on seating arrangement
· West Coast highway views
· Marble fireplace
· Accommodates 30 to 45 guests depending on seating arrangement
· Open-air dining experience
· Bay front view
· Two stone fireplaces
· Heating system
· Accommodates 30 to 56 guests depending on the seating arrangement
· Waterfront views
· Two 70-inch TVs
· Sliding frosted glass door for additional privacy
· Option to add bar lounge for an additional fee
Special private dining menus are also available. Those interested in using The Winery for private dining services can contact the restaurant directly at 949-999-6622.
The Winery gift cards are available for purchase online and are sent via email or text message. Customers can purchase gift cards in denominations of $5 to $250.
The Winery, 3131 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663, website, Phone: 949-999-6622