Patrons can enjoy the beauty of Newport Harbor while visiting Harborside Restaurant as, true to its name, the restaurant is located right on Newport Harbor, so those dining here get to experience waterfront dining. Harborside Restaurant not only offers a beautiful view of Newport Harbor, but is also located in the historic Balboa Pavilion building, which dates back to 1906. Next read: Best Newport Beach Restaurants
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Harborside Restaurant is the place to be for anyone who wants to thoroughly enjoy fresh, award-winning seafood. The close proximity to the water means that patrons are treated to some of the freshest seafood available. Likewise, inside Harborside Restaurant, the Harborside Saloon keeps the drinks flowing by offering what is considered the longest happy hour in town.
The combination of quality seafood and a beautiful atmosphere is enough to make Harborside Restaurant a must-visit in Newport Beach, California.
Harborside Restaurant operates 7 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Reservations for Harborside Restaurant can be made online via Yelp Reservations or by contacting the restaurant directly at 949-673-4633.
The menu at Harborside Restaurant is teeming with seafood for patrons to enjoy. From crab to lobster and shrimp, there is something on the menu for everyone. The following are some of the menu options available at Harborside Restaurant.
· Lunch - Starters: lobster bisque, shrimp cocktail, crab cake, chicken tortilla soup, and more; soup and salad; favorites: fish and chips, baby back ribs and teriyaki top sirloin; seafood: blackened mahi mahi, lobster tacos, grilled salmon, Alaskan king crab, and more.
***Group lunch package is available***
· Dinner - Starters: appetizer platter, sautéed mussels, chicken lettuce cups, ahi nachos, and more; soups and salads; seafood: cioppino, lobster roll, lobster mac n’ cheese, lump crab cakes, and more; meat: roasted turkey breast, pot roast, teriyaki chicken breast, and more.
· Dessert - Key lime cheesecake, mud pie, affogato, Italian sorbet, creme brulee, and more.
Harborside Grand Ballroom is the dedicated private event facility that many people have used for everything from weddings to graduations. The Harborside Grand Ballroom has won several awards for its wedding reception services. This ballroom is not only located in one of the most beautiful and scenic areas of Newport Beach, it also includes floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for all the beauty of Newport Beach to be easily viewed from the inside.
Harborside Grand Ballroom can accommodate 50 to 500 guests, making it a great option for any event. There is an assortment of venue packages available that include options such as menu creation and decoration.
Cruise & Dine is another private dining experience offered by Harborside Restaurant. Some of the features of the Cruise & Dine include:
· 1-hour cruise on private electric boat
· Three-course dinner for two
· Advance reservations required
Individuals interested in using Harborside Grand Ballroom as a venue for a private event or who wish to partake in Cruise & Dine can contact the restaurant directly at 949-673-4633.
Harborside Restaurant, 400 Main Street, Newport Beach, CA 92661, Phone: 949-673-4633
(Last Updated on November 2, 2017)