A Restaurant in Newport Beach, California, has a long history that dates back to the 1920s. Originally a roadside diner, A Restaurant was given its name by an 8-year-old child named Victor, who won a local newspaper contest to provide the restaurant with its name. Over the years, A Restaurant has undergone many changes. From being a classic diner to becoming a mainstay for celebrities during the 40s, 50s, and 60s, when it specialized in steak and seafood, and even becoming well known for French cuisine during the 70s, A Restaurant has always been dedicated to providing the best food and service.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Today, A Restaurant boasts a contemporary menu that features the freshest seasonal ingredients. Patrons will enjoy dining here, as A Restaurant has managed to maintain its ability to offer the public a quality dining experience.
A Restaurant operates 7 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Reservations for A Restaurant can be made online via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant directly at 949-650-6505.
The menu at A Restaurant consists of a number of contemporary American dishes that are made with seasonal ingredients. Menu changes are frequent due to the seasonal nature of the ingredients used. The following are some of the menu options offered.
· Dinner - Starters: Port and veal meatballs, Rhode Island calamari, spicy yellowfin tuna, black truffle gnocchi, cauliflower steak, Brussels sprout leaves and more; soups/salads: Kristi’s salad, Caesar salad, wedge salad, white corn and lobster soup, and more; mains: fried hen and dumplings, fish n’ chips, Wild Isle salmon, Alaskan halibut, Mary’s organic chicken. and more; steaks: filet mignon, boneless ribeye, imperial wagyu coulotte, Japanese A5 Miyazaki beef; veggies: mac n’ cheese, potato puree, bistro fries, young broccoli, sautéed mushrooms, and more.
· Charcuterie - Cheese: Lorenzo, Beemster X.O., Trillium, Beaufort d'Ete, Humboldt Fog, and more; charcuterie: salami Capri, Delaware Fireball, Spanish chorizo, jamon serrano, and more.
A Restaurant offers several private dining options for those who are interested in using the restaurant as a venue. The private dining options are as follows.
Large Private Dining Room
· Accommodates up to 50 seated guests
· Elegant room
· Privacy curtains
· Assortment of possible seating arrangements
Little Private Dining Room
· Accommodates up to 12 seated guests
· Equipped with A/V equipment (flat-screen TV and more)
· Privacy ensured
· Accommodates up to 20 seated guests or 30 standing guests
· Equipped with A/V equipment (flat-screen TV and surround sound stereo)
A Restaurant also assists with the preparation of a private dining menu. Customers can work closely with the private event staff to create a menu that accommodates the wants and tastes of all the attending guests.
Those that are interested in utilizing A Restaurant for a private dining event are encouraged to get in touch with the restaurant directly at 949-650-6505.
A Restaurant, 3334 W Pacific Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663, website, Phone: 949-650-6505
(Last Updated on November 16, 2017)