© Mandarin Roots
The Mandarin Roots lunch menu offers Hunanese snacks, soup of the day, and salads with roasted chestnut, Chinese chicken, and roast duck along with the below lunch menu;
· Street Noodles - Zha jiang mian, Roots' Specialty Noodles, jampong, imperial chow mein, Indian street noodles, beef chow fun, garlic noodles, Hong Kong seafood crispy noodles, and wor wonton noodle soup
· Rice Bowls - Peking duck fried rice, Emperor's Fried Rice, Buddha's Fried Rice, 48hr pork belly, teriyaki king salmon, X.O. seafood fried rice, and Hen & the Egg
· Prix Fixe Lunch - Tangerine beef, broccoli beef, Hunan style beef, Mongolian beef, sesame glaze chicken, kung pow chicken, ginger asparagus chicken, Sichuan peppered chicken, and basil prawns served with vegetable egg roll, soup, and steamed jasmine rice
· Vegetarian Prix Fixe Lunch - Ma po tofu, Hunan style string beans, yu sang eggplant, pea shoots, and Firecracker Asparagus served with vegetarian egg roll, soup, and steamed jasmine rice
The dinner menu offers soups and salads similar to the lunch menu and the below dinner fares;
· Tapas - M.R. Chicken Wings, Peking duck spring rolls, Taiwan sliders, and other snacks similar to the lunch menu
· Street Noodles / Fried Rice - Sichuan dan dan noodles and other street noodles & fried rice similar to lunch menu.
· From the Land, Sky, Sea, and Garden - Offers a wide variety of Certified Angus beef, pork, Peking duck, chicken, king salmon, sea bass, sea scallops, prawns, crab, lobster, clams, and other seasonal local catch.
· Sweets - Molten chocolate lava cake, and coffee and waffles
More quick trip ideas: Romantic Louisiana Weekend Getaways, Weekend Getaways from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Romantic Weekend Getaways in Arizona