Located in Orange County, California, Laguna Beach is one of the Golden State's prettiest and most popular seaside resort towns. It enjoys a beautiful sunny climate, lots of lovely natural spaces to explore, a big focus on eco-friendly actions, and a thriving arts scene. Only around 23,000 people actually live in Laguna Beach, but the city attracts around six million visitors each and every year due to its natural beauty, fun attractions, and exciting special events. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.Important Information for the Laguna Beach Trolleys
2.Laguna Beach Trolley Routes 1-4
3.Laguna Beach Trolley Routes 5-8
8 Best Laguna Beach Trolley Rides
- Important Information for the Laguna Beach Trolleys, Photo: SailingAway/stock.adobe.com
- Laguna Beach Trolley Routes 1-4, Photo: Jason/stock.adobe.com
- Laguna Beach Trolley Routes 5-8, Photo: inacioluc/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: rouda100/stock.adobe.com
More Ideas: Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow
The Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow is home to the Laguna Beach Historical Society, an organization that is committed to preserving and collecting historical information related to Laguna Beach, CA. Those who enjoy learning about local history while traveling will enjoy the warm welcome from the volunteer docents at the Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow. The simple homely bungalow is a reminder of the history of Laguna Beach.
In addition to the Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow tour, the Laguna Beach Historical Society also promotes two self-guided tours. These tours include:
· Heritage Walking Tour - This self-guided walking tour is offered by the Laguna Beach Heritage Committee. Tour participants get an up close and personal view of the local communities in Laguna Beach as well as a view of the historic cottages and bungalows throughout the local neighborhoods. A bus service is available throughout the neighborhoods to assist with the self-guided walking tour.
· Tour Laguna by Bus - This self-guided bus tour is offered by Village Laguna. Tour participants can take several bus lines to various points of interest throughout Laguna Beach. The guide provided with this self-guided bus tour contains a map that details special points of interest. Tour participants are able to board the bus with their bicycles and surfboards up to 6 feet in length. This self-guided bus tour is also accessible to the disabled.
· The self-guided bus tour guide can be used in conjunction with the self-guided walking tour guide for a more cohesive guided tour experience.
Individuals interested in learning more about the Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow and other historical references can do so by staying abreast of the various programs and events that the Laguna Beach Historical Society offers throughout the year. Some of these programs and events can even be viewed on the official YouTube page channel of the Laguna Beach Historical Society.
The Laguna Beach Historical Society hosts a number of presentations and events that share information about the history of Laguna Beach with the public. Local residents and visitors can keep abreast of updates regarding Laguna Beach history by subscribing to the Laguna Beach Historical Society newsletters.
Help the Laguna Beach Historical Society maintain historical sites such as the Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow and continue to spread knowledge about Laguna Beach. As a non-profit, the Laguna Beach Historical Society is dedicated to obtaining and sharing the rich history of Laguna Beach with the general public. There are a variety of ways to assist the Laguna Beach Historical Society with its historic preservation efforts. They include:
· Amazon Smile
The Laguna Beach Historical Society c/o, Murphy Smith Bungalow, 278 Ocean Ave, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, Phone: 949-497-6834
You are reading "8 Best Laguna Beach Trolley Rides " Back to Top