Javier’s in Newport Beach is an upscale restaurant catering authentic Mexican cuisine from various regions of Mexico. Opened in 2008, the Newport Beach location of Javier’s continues the brand of excellence that is reminiscent of its other locations. Using only the finest high-quality ingredients, Javier’s creates a menu that is warm, inviting, and unique. The addition of a beautiful atmosphere makes Javier’s an elegant dining experience.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Javier’s is open Monday to Sunday for lunch and dinner service. The following are the applicable days and times for dining.
Monday to Thursday 11:30am to 10:00pm
Friday 11:30pm to 11:00pm
Saturday 11:00am to 11:00am
Sunday: 11:00am to 10:00pm
Reservations can be made by calling (949) 494-1239.
The menu at Javier’s is authentic Mexican cuisine with lots of warmth and class and all menu items are made from the freshest ingredients. Only sustainable seafood and high-quality chicken, beef, and pork are used for all meals. Javier’s seeks to offer a menu that provides the authentic flavors of Mexico at an exceptional level of quality.
· Lunch - The lunch menu features appetizers from the sea, several Mexican appetizers such as queso fundido and taquitos, and salads such as the signature Javier’s Salad as well as the ensalada de asada. There are also Mexican combination entrees, seafood specials, steaks from the grill, and much more.
· Dinner - The dinner menu is an expansion of the lunch menu with additional offerings for appetizers, starters, salads, seafood specials, grill specials, and Mexican combinations.
· Dessert - The dessert menu features a number of decadent treats that patrons are sure to enjoy. Some options include Mexican ice cream, fried ice cream, pastel tres leches, flan, pastel de chocolate, pastel de guayaba, and pan de elote.
· Bar - For dining at the bar; this menu offers several appetizers and starters as well as alcoholic beverages such as whiskey, martinis, and margaritas.
· Wine - The wine menu includes an assortment of red, white, sparkling, chardonnays, pinots noirs, and much more by the glass or bottle.
· Tequila - An authentic Mexican restaurant is not complete without a quality selection of tequila. Patrons can choose from fresh tequilas to those aged for several months to many years.
Javier’s offers three options for private dining. Whether seeking a location for a banquet, anniversary, or corporate dinner, Javier’s is fully equipped to provide a stellar experience. The perfect private dining option is selected based on the amount of seating desired. The three private dining options include:
· The Marcos Room - Available for lunch and dinner parties, this room includes a long elegant table that seats up to 14 people. Secluded with views of the ocean, this is an ideal room for business meetings or family gatherings.
· The Chimenea Room - Available for lunch and dinner parties, the main focal point of this room is the beautiful indoor/outdoor fireplace. This room includes multiple luxurious seating arrangements that accommodate up to 40 guests.
· Oceanview Patio - Available for lunch and dinner parties, the Oceanview Patio offers semi-private dining for 24-36 guests. Guests can enjoy the ambiance of the surrounding outside atmosphere while enjoying delectable eats.
Javier’s, Crystal Cove Promenade, 7832 E. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92657, Phone: 949-494-1239