Iva Lee’s in San Clemente is a traditional Creole and Cajun eatery owned and managed by husband and wife duo, Lisa and Eric Wagoner. The restaurant was designed and built by the couple as a tribute to Iva Lee, Lisa Wagoner's beloved grandmother, who was born and raised in the South. Like any other Southern woman of the 1940s, Iva Lee took pride in preparing a large variety of Southern meals and classic dishes from New Orleans.
The restaurant's menu features some of her finest recipes and savory dishes conjured by Chef Jamie Strutton, an innovative and talented chef who creates menus that best represent the Southern flavors and tastes of Iva Lee.
Iva Lee’s is open 5 days a week, Tuesday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:00pm and on Fridays and Saturdays the restaurant is open from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. The restaurant remains closed on Mondays and Sundays.
· Iva Lee's Menu - small plates, charcuterie, soup, salads, sides, entrees, from the grill, and sweets like N'Awlins bread pudding, Key lime pie, gluten-free flourless chocolate cake
· Tuesday Mardi gras Menu – The menu consists of small plates and sweets. This menu is not available during special events and holidays.
· Wine Menu - Contains white wines and red wines by the glass, bubbles, chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, pinot noir, and cabernet. The menu also consists of other reds. and whites offered by the bottle.
· Cocktails - over 10 variations of craft cocktails
The restaurant features weekly specials that offer promotionally priced food and drinks.
· Tuesday Mardi Gras Menu - food specials offered all night on Tuesdays
· Wino Wednesday - guests get to choose a bottle of wine from Iva Lee's extensive selection for half the price on Wednesdays
· Specialty Cocktails - Iva Lee’s makes the most popular craft cocktails in town. Every week guests get to choose their favorite specialty drink at $8.
Iva Lee’s restaurant reservations can be made online via the OpenTable application, while the patio and lounge reservations must be made by made by calling the restaurant directly. Lounge tables are the most sought after as the restaurant organizes live entertainment that is directly viewable from the lounge seating area. The bar stools are filled on a first-come first-serve basis throughout the week.
For private parties and large events, bookings can be made by contacting the co-owner Eric Wagoner on 949-291-4859.
One of the most happening entertainments at Iva Lee’s is its live music organized on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7:00pm to 10:30pm and Friday and Saturday nights between 7:30pm to 11:00pm. Detailed information on the live entertainment can be found on the restaurant’s website and social media pages.
Iva Lee's organizes a buffet menu for seasonal occasions and holidays like Christmas, Easter, New Year's, Thanksgiving, and more. The restaurant's event details are announced on the restaurant's social media pages. The events offer a fixed price menu charged per person and require a reservation.
Iva Lee's, 555 North El Camino Real Suite E, San Clemente, California 92672, website, Phone: 949-361-2855
More: Things to Do in Riverside, Things to Do in Costa Mesa, San Francisco hotels, Things to Do in Long Beach, Things to Do in Temecula, Things to Do in Santa Ana, Things to Do in Redding, Things to Do in Burbank, Sacramento hotels, Things to Do in Fresno, Newport Beach restaurants