Hash House A Go Go is a San Diego-based restaurant that provides a fresh spin on classic recipes. Founded by Executive Chef Craig “Andy” Beardslee and President Johnny Rivera, Hash House A Go Go offers good fresh food that is served in an inviting, entertaining environment. In business since 2000, this restaurant has expanded to several locations in different cities throughout the United States. As the popularity of Hash House A Go Go increases, more people have the chance to enjoy some of their favorites meals with a twist.
Reservations can be made by calling the San Diego location of the restaurant directly at (619) 298-4646 or by visiting the restaurant’s website to book a reservation for the applicable location.
The menu at Hash House A Go Go includes breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Patrons will enjoy eating food prepared from the freshest produce. The following are the menu options available at the main location in San Diego; please note that menus may vary according to location.
· Breakfast - Menu options from the breakfast menu include house hashes served with eggs, fruit and a biscuit, farm Benedicts, scrambles, flapjacks, waffles, granola with milk and fresh fruit, and much more.
· Brunch - This menu offers many of the breakfast items plus some lunch items, which include hashes, farm fresh and favorite scrambles, flapjacks, waffles, egg Benedicts, sandwiches burgers, salads, and much more.
· Lunch - Menu options include sandwiches, one-pound stuffed burgers, and an assortment of salads and Indiana Favorites.
· Dinner - Enjoy breakfast for dinner, a variety of starters and small plates, stuffed burgers and sandwiches, various sides, the Hash House Favorites dinner entrees, and much more.
· Dessert -Dessert options include black cherry cobbler, Snickers bread pudding, and butterscotch cheesecake.
Gift cards are available for purchase online. Gift cards are available from $25 to $500, and they are sent via email or through standard mail. Please note that gift cards are not accepted at the San Diego and Rio locations.
Patrons can keep abreast of the latest happenings with Hash House A Go Go by visiting the restaurant’s website. Learn about new location openings and events hosted by Hash House A Go Go.
Hash House A Go Go, 3628 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92103, Phone: 619-298-4646
More: Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs weather, Napa weather, Redwood Forest, Santa Cruz hotels, Sunken City, Hollywood, Santa Barbara wedding venues, Sacramento wedding venues, amusement parks near San Francisco, dog-friendly San Francisco, burgers San Francisco, Los Angeles burgers, vegetarian Los Angeles, Los Angeles breakfast, California breweries, Los Angeles weather