Located at the heart of Fullerton’s downtown area, the Tranquil Tea Lounge is the perfect alternative to all the bars and coffeehouses there. True to its name, the place was established to provide patrons with a tranquil environment where they could relax and escape from the usual stress of daily living. This is also a place where they can interact and converse with friends and family over all kinds of great tea products.
Serving over 80 kinds of organic and premium loose leaf teas from all over the world, the Tranquil Tea Lounge also have the goal of encouraging the growth of tea enthusiasts in the community. Thus, they make it a point to serve only products with the highest quality ingredients through matching quality service. Patrons are better educated with tea culture as they try out different kinds of teas and even take part in tea tasting events.
Of course, the teas are best enjoyed with a variety of sweets, sandwiches, desserts and pastries served at the venue as well.
Tranquil Tea Lounge is open seven days per week.
Mondays to Saturdays: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
· Sweets: Betty’s Homemade Scones, Blueberry Tea Cake, Chocolate Lava Cake, Handmade Macarons, Mochi
· Kids Menu: Grilled Cheese, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Turkey
· Small Plates: Soup of the day, Edamame, Hawaiian Poke Salad, Island Ceviche, Pacific Spring Rolls, Smoky Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
· Greens: Mixed Greens, Caesar, Bartlett Pear, Mediterranean, Mixed Berry
· Sandwiches: Prosciutto, Roast Beef, Turkey, Veggie, Margherita, Three Cheese, Egg Salad
· Matcha and Tea Smoothies: Ceremonial Japanese Matcha, Matcha, Banana Matcha, Berry Matcha, Chocolate Peanut Butter Matcha
· Tranquil Tea Floats: Matcha Float, Root Beer Rooibos Float
· Tea Mocktails: Matcha Sunrise, Matcha Sunset, Strawberry Fizz, The Cleanse
In addition to the above, Tranquil Tea Lounge also has an extensive list of Green and Black Tea and their blended varieties. They also sell a variety of other products on display at the lounge.
Tranquil Tea Lounge boasts a quaint function room that can accommodate up to 14 people, making it ideal for small family gatherings or closed business meetings. The room also comes with a TV, DVD, and an audio system for convenience. For larger gatherings, the main dining room can be rented out to accommodate 28 guests. For even bigger events, both venues can be used to accommodate up to 40 people.
Aside from the event space, Tranquil Tea Lounge also offers various catering packages for these private events. In some cases, these packages can be customized to meet the special needs of the occasion.
Interested parties can also book private tea tasting, which is a 2-hour educational tea experience where guests can sample different kinds of tea along with some desserts and small plates.
For more information about Tranquil Tea Lounge’s events and tea products, visit their website or call 714-869-3577.
Tranquil Tea Lounge, 106 W. Wilshire Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832, Phone: 714-869-3577