Bourbon Street Bar & Grill in Fullerton is a Big Easy-inspired pub that has everything one could ask for: great food, drinks, and quality service. Just a few blocks from Times Square, the place is a go-to for anyone looking to enjoy a good cocktail in a nice, modern environment.
Bourbon Street Bar & Grill has different schedules for the Bar, Kitchen, and for Brunch. They are, however, open seven days a week.
Mondays to Fridays: 11:45 AM to 4:00 AM
Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00 AM to 4:00 AM
Mondays and Wednesdays: 11:45 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursdays: 11:45 AM to 12:00 Midnight
Fridays: 11:45 AM to 1:00 AM
Saturdays: 11:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Sundays: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00 Am to 3:00 PM
Bourbon Street Bar and Grill accepts reservations for any number of people online.
· Appetizers: Chicken and Andouille Gumbo, Bayou Shrimp, Red Beans and Rice, Sliders, Fried Pickles, Jumbo Wings, Mozzarella Sticks, Oyster Rockefeller
· Entrees: Cajun Jambalaya, Crawfish Etoufee, Shrimp Creole, BBQ Sampler Platter, BBQ Ribs, Pasta Primavera, North Pacific Sockeye Salmon, Cajun Chicken Pasta, Jumbo Stuffed Shrimp Oscar, Jamburrito
· Burgers and Po Boys: Steakhouse Burger, Triple B Burger, BBQ Brisket Debris, Bourbon Street Burger, Ragin Cajun Burger, Shrimp Po Boy, Turkey Burger, Catfish Po Boy, Pulled Pork Po Boy, Portobello Burger Ala Caprese, Big Will’s Chicken Wrap, Big Easy Burger
· Sides: French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes, White Rice, Hush Puppies, Cheese Grits, Green Beans, Sauteed Spinach, Sauteed Mixed Veggies
· Salads: House Salad, Southern Style Salad, Poached Pear Salad, Grilled Shrimp Salad, Caesar Salad
They also have a separate menu for kid’s meals and brunch.
The restaurant hosts public events throughout the year, such as the Mardi Gras and Super Bowl parties, which offer special menus and rates. They also offer ongoing events like:
? Lunch Specials - any burger at $10 and Po’ Boy at $12 between Mondays to Fridays at 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
? Weekend Brunches - special rates for bloody marys and mimosas from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
? Never Ending Happy Hours
The place also has live music every Tuesday night at 9:00 PM.
Bourbon Street also offers venues that can match all kinds of private parties. Whether it’s for a company party or a special family gathering, the restaurant is ready to accommodate groups of any size to make the event a success. These private parties can also access the bar for a wide selection of cocktails and other drinks. From customizing the menu to choosing between an indoor or outdoor setting, the management is ready to make the adjustments to suit the size, budget, and special needs of the occasion.
For offsite events, Bourbon Street offers catering services as well.
For more information about the restaurant’s services, feel free to call 212-245-2030 or visit the official website of Bourbon Street Bar & Grill.
Bourbon Street Bar & Grill, 346 W 46th St., New York, NY 10036, Phone: 212-245-2030