Cusp Dining & Drinks in La Jolla, California, offers diners the opportunity to experience freshly sourced coastal cuisine amidst the backdrop of the ocean. The menu is seasonal, fresh, and inventive. Even the most simplest of dishes are made with an assortment of interesting flavors to keep the palates of diners curious and engaged. The menu is complemented by thoughtfully prepared cocktails and a thorough wine list. Dining at Cusp Dining & Drinks is an experience in and of itself.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations for Cusp Dining & Drinks can be made online via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant directly at (858) 551–3620.
The menu at Cusp Dining & Drinks includes an assortment of traditional as well as unique dishes. Made from fresh seasonal ingredients, this food is made with care, dedication, and foresight so that customers will feel as if they are being introduced to traditional menu items in a unique manner. Given the seasonal nature of the food at Cusp Dining & Drinks, the menu is subject to change. The following are some of the menu items on offer.
· Breakfast - Pancakes, steak and eggs, oatmeal, chilaquiles, omelets, egg melts, continental breakfast, granola, and more.
· Brunch - Monte de Papas, omelet, steak and eggs, smoked salmon white frittata, eggs Florentine barbacoa hash, flatbreads, bagels with lox, and more.
· Lunch - Salads; sandwiches such as tuna, turkey wrap, BLT, PB&J, and more.
· Dinner - Crudo: daily ceviche and oysters; soups and salads; first course: cheeseboard, flatbread, crispy pork belly, crab tostada, flatbreads; second course: pan-seared scallops, roasted salmon, rack of lamb, roasted Mary’s chicken, lobster seafood risotto, roasted NY steak, and more
· Desserts - Artisanal cheese board, ice cream and sorbet, pavlova, and more.
· Drinks - An offering of both seasonal cocktails such as the Peach & Sprig, Blackberry Bonfire, San Diego Sangria, and the La Jolla Breeze as well as original cocktails such as The Hunter, Oaxacan Sunset, The Resolution, Triple Crown, Pisco Punch, and an extensive wine list.
Cusp Dining & Drinks offers a majestic venue space for any private event or occasion. The combination of the sophisticated and inviting dining space overlooking the ocean is sure to delight guests as they dine from a custom menu. Guests interested in using Cusp Dining & Drinks for private dining services are encouraged to contact the restaurant directly at (858) 551-3620.
Patrons can enjoy a host of upcoming events in the beautiful space at Cusp Dining & Drinks. From the weekly events such as the Monday all night happy hour and Thursday date nights to special events such as limited time discounts on bottles of wine, there is always something interesting going at Cusp Dining & Drinks. Patrons can stay abreast of the latest upcoming events by visiting the Cusp Dining & Drinks website.
Cusp Restaurant, 7955 La Jolla Shores Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037, website, Phone: 858-551-3620