Bite San Diego is a San Diego-based Tour Company that offers top rated food tours in the city. Each tour is designed to cover 1.5 to 2 miles of flat surface walking that covers at least five stops at local restaurants offering popular tasting menus . Tour prices start from $47 per person and are offered for individuals and private tour groups of 10 to 100 guests.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Bite San Diego promotes their tours as an adult-only activity as most of their tours are for guests aged 21 and above. With a focus on San Diego history and “grown up” food, the tours are well suited for all those interested in food and foodie facts. The entire span of the tour is on foot and involves casual strolling and stopping to a leisurely pace. During the walking portion of the tour, the tour guide shares interesting facts and stories about the streets, buildings, and culture of San Diego.
Bite San Diego operates Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and offers tours on pre-scheduled timings, rain or shine.
San Diego Walking Tours
· North Park San Diego Food Tour - A 4-hour guided tour in North Park, one of the oldest communities in the City of San Diego. Organized on Saturdays and Sundays at 2:00pm.
· Liberty Station Walking Tour - A 3.5-hour tour in the Naval Training Center (NTC), one of San Diego’s oldest military bases, located at Liberty Station. Organized on Saturdays at 2:00pm.
· Downtown / Little Italy Walking Tour - This 3 to 4-hour guided walking tour is the most popular Bite San Diego walking food tour. The tour starts in the historic Gaslamp Quarter and continues on a leisurely stroll throughout the Gaslamp District and Downtown. The final destination is Little Italy. Organized on Fridays and Saturdays at 12:00pm.
· Coronado Walking Tour - A 3.5-hour guided walking tour that starts at picturesque San Diego Bay and passes along bustling Orange Avenue en route to the historic Hotel Del Coronado. Participants get to hear how “The Crown City” is related to the Spanish settlers of the 17th century. Organized on Saturdays at 2:00pm.
· La Jolla Walking Tour - A 4.5-hour guided walking tour to experience “the jewel” of San Diego, set in the center of La Jolla Cove, one of San Diego’s finest neighborhoods for eats and treats. Organized on Saturdays and Sundays at 12:30pm.
· Walking Encinitas Restaurant Tour - A 3.5-hour tour that is set in Encinitas, the surf and flower capital of the world. Organized on Saturdays at 2:00pm.
Tours sell out very quickly and the maximum number of bookings per tour is 15 participants. Tickets for both individual bookings and private tours must be purchased at least one month in advance to ensure availability. Tickets can only be purchased online with a MasterCard, Visa, or American Express and cash is not accepted. Patrons also get to purchase gift certificates and the Bite Passport online.
Bite San Diego, 600 West Broadway Suite 700, San Diego, California 92101, website, Phone: 619-634-8476