Called by locals “the city of trees,” Tustin is located in central Orange County between Irvine and Santa Ana, among green hills that offer panoramic views of the Saddleback Mountains and Pacific Coast. The area was once full of citrus groves, and one of the last ones is preserved in the Citrus Ranch Park. Certain attractions may be temporarily closed or require advance reservations. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.Marconi Automotive Museum
2.Citrus Ranch Park in Tustin, Tustin, California
4.Chinmaya Mission of Los Angles-'Chinmaya Rameshwaram'
5.Tustin Ranch Golf Club, Tustin, California
6.Bowlmor Lanes, Tustin, California
7.Zov's Bistro and Bakery, Tustin, California
8.Roma D Italia, Tustin, California
9.Rutabegorz Restaurant, Tustin, California
10.Rusty Bass Hook Pro Bass Fishing Guide Service
10 Best Things to Do in Tustin, California
- Marconi Automotive Museum, Photo: Marconi Automotive Museum
- Citrus Ranch Park in Tustin, Tustin, California, Photo: ilkercelik/stock.adobe.com
- Chemers Gallery, Photo: Chemers Gallery
- Chinmaya Mission of Los Angles-'Chinmaya Rameshwaram', Photo: Chinmaya Mission of Los Angles-'Chinmaya Rameshwaram'
- Tustin Ranch Golf Club, Tustin, California, Photo: Tustin Ranch Golf Club
- Bowlmor Lanes, Tustin, California, Photo: Bowlmor Lanes
- Zov's Bistro and Bakery, Tustin, California, Photo: Zov's Bistro and Bakery
- Roma D Italia, Tustin, California, Photo: Roma D Italia
- Rutabegorz Restaurant, Tustin, California, Photo: Rutabegorz Restaurant
- Rusty Bass Hook Pro Bass Fishing Guide Service, Photo: Vlad Sokolovsky/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Don/stock.adobe.com
You are reading "10 Best Things to Do in Tustin, California " Back to Top