There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in California, one could spend an entire lifetime exploring the state and still not witness all of its many marvels and beautiful landscapes. From the redwood forests of the north to the sun-soaked beaches of the coast and the cultural hubs of San Diego, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, California really does have it all. One of the most beautiful areas in the whole of the Golden State is the Napa Valley.
Famed for its world-famous wines and rolling hills, the Napa Valley is a little piece of paradise right in the heart of California, and the small city of Calistoga is one of the very best places to visit in the Napa Valley. Well known for its natural hot springs, mud baths, and historic wineries, as well as its iconic medieval style castle, the Castello di Amorosa. If you're planning a trip here and looking for the best places to stay in Calistoga, Calistoga Spa needs to be at the top of your list.
Calistoga Spa - Luxury Resort in Calistoga
Situated right in the heart of downtown Calistoga, Calistoga Spa is a beautiful, luxurious resort and spa location for all to enjoy. A little haven in the city, this spa is simply idyllic for family vacations, corporate getaways, or romantic retreats. Offering deluxe accommodation, plenty of useful amenities, soothing spa treatments, and much more, Calistoga Spa can make your Napa Valley trip truly unforgettable.
Here's all you need to know about Calistoga Spa:
- Location - Calistoga Spa is situated at 1006 Washington St, Calistoga, CA 94515. It's right in the center of the charming city of Calistoga, mere minutes away from some excellent restaurants, lovely little boutiques, and fascinating art galleries, as well as being in a prime spot for all kinds of activities like wine-tastings, hot air balloon rides, games of golf, and more. Essentially, it's the perfect base camp for exploration of the Napa Valley, so if you’re looking for a classy Calistoga accommodation location that is just right for all kinds of trips and excursions, this is a great place to start.
- Rooms and Suites at Calistoga Spa - Guests at Calistoga Spa will feel right at home in the many rooms and suites at this luxury Calistoga resort. These downtown Calistoga hotel rooms are divided up into the following categories: King Guestroom, Queen Guestroom, and Queen Queen Guestroom. Ideal for solo travelers, couples, and families, these rooms are decorated and designed to an excellent standard, with refined furnishings and elegant artwork on the walls. For a truly cozy and comfortable Calistoga retreat, these rooms and suites give you all you need.
- Room Amenities - So what can you expect to find in your Calistoga hotel rooms at Calistoga Spa? Well, these rooms come fully equipped with a long list of features and amenities including free Wi-Fi access to let you stay up to date with news and social media channels, cable TV for evening entertainment, 40" TVs for your enjoyment, kitchenettes for those wishing to prepare small snacks and meals in the comfort of their own rooms, luxury bathrobes, alarm clocks, patio areas, showers, blackout drapes to let you sleep in in the mornings, daily housekeeping service, and more.
- Resort Amenities - As well as the room amenities, guests at this Calistoga resort will also be able to enjoy many additional amenities and facilities all around the resort grounds. Corporate visitors, for example, will find a large event space for conferences and meetings, and this space can also be used for social gatherings and parties too, coming complete with a full kitchen, and outdoor patio area with grill. There's also a state of the art fitness center, complete with many different exercise machines and weights; weekly aerobics, yoga, and Pilates classes are held at the center, with trained professionals leading each session.
- Pools - Calistoga Spa also features four geothermal mineral pools, with water temperatures rising up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit in some cases to provide a very special, soothing soak that can easy any aches, pains, or tensions, and provide a romantic, intimate atmosphere for you and your partner.
- The Spa - One of the biggest and most significant amenities at the Calistoga Spa is the spa itself. One of the best spas in the Napa Valley, Calistoga Spa offers a huge range of soothing, relaxing, wellness-oriented treatments for you and your fellow guests, including massages, mud baths, and hydrotherapy sessions. The trained staff are always on hand to provide the services you need, and various spa packages are available to help you save money on indulgent spa treatments for you and your friends.
Calistoga Spa is one of the best places to stay in the Napa Valley. With wonderful service, life-changing spa treatments, luxury rooms, and instant access to the many interesting sights and sounds of Calistoga and the surrounding area, Calistoga Spa is the perfect location to choose for all kinds of trips to Napa Valley. website