Belga is a modern Belgian brasserie that offers Belgian classics and new Belgian fares that feature German and California influences. This Union Street eatery serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, and drinks. It is also a favorite gathering place serving the Cow Hollow neighborhood of San Francisco.
Belga is one of the concept-driven restaurants belonging to Adriano Paganini's Back of the House, Inc., founded in 2009. The group consists of some of the most popular San Francisco neighborhood eateries like Beretta, Delarosa, El Techo, Lolinda, Starbelly, Super Duper Burgers, and Uno Dos Tacos.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Belga serves lunch Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 3:00pm.
Dinner is served Sunday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:30pm and on Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
The bar is open all week from open till closing time.
Belga’s Happy Hour is from Monday to Friday between 3:30pm and 6:30pm.
· Brunch Menu - The brunch menu consists of sweets like brioche beignets, yogurt granola, Belgian waffles, small plates, oysters on the half shell, eggs, house-made sausages, boards, soup, salad, sandwiches, and sides like two eggs, bacon, sausage or ham, smashed crispy potatoes with rosemary, petite greens salad, grilled toast and jam, and seasonal fruit.
· Lunch Menu - The lunch menu consists of oysters on the half shell, small plates, salads, sandwiches, eggs, flatbread, house-made sausages, mussels, boards served naked with mustard and späetzle, and large plates like hamburgers, falafel, grilled chicken paillard, and grilled salmon.
· Dinner Menu - The dinner menu offers oysters on the half shell, cheese and cheese boards, charcuterie and charcuterie small boards, mussels, small plates, flatbread, salads, house-made sausages and boards, plates, and sides that consists of späetzle and braised cabbage, and sautéed Broccolini, crushed red pepper and Grana Padano.
· Beer, Wine, & Cocktails - Offers original and classic cocktails, kopstoot, booze-free drinks like Mint Spritz, assorted drafts, while the menu's beer varieties include light, hoppy, malty, fruity and ciders, sour, contemporary, classic, and celebratory. The menu also offers sparkling, white, and red wines served by the glass and by the bottle.
Belga has partnered with OpenTable for online reservations for dine-in. The OpenTable online application offers instantly confirmed table bookings for dine-in reservations made online. The application accepts online reservations for up to 10 people and for groups consisting of more than 10 guests, reservations are required to be made directly with the restaurant via phone.
Belga offers reserved space for parties at their private dining room; the restaurant also offers entire restaurant buyout for events. The private dining menu is a customizable list that consists of various options in terms of price and design. Belga's private events menu options range from standing passed bites to full-course seated dinners;
· Brunch menu - $33.00 per person
· Lunch menu - $26.00 per person
· Dinner menu - $35.00 per person
· Reception menu - $35.00 per person
Belga, 2000 Union St, San Francisco, California 94123, website, Phone: 415-872-7350