Arlington Garden is Pasadena’s only garden that is dedicated to the public. In 1902, John Durand searched for the perfect piece of land to build his magnificent mansion on. He came across Arlington Drive in April of that year, and decided to purchase it. These 10 acres of land soon became the site of Durand’s French inspired mansion. The house’s floor space took up over 17,000 square feet. Not to mention the fifty rooms that were spread across the three story home.
3.More Things to Do
Pasadena, California: Arlington Garden
- History, Photo: Arlington Garden in Pasadena
- Attractions, Photo: Arlington Garden in Pasadena
- More Things to Do, Photo: Arlington Garden in Pasadena
- Educational Opportunities, Photo: Arlington Garden in Pasadena
- Cover Photo: Arlington Garden in Pasadena